Autumn Dusk Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 My memory stinks: remind what it is you're requesting A not icky title. I really don't like being creepy and undefined, especally when I've been active and defined for a loooongggg time.
Winchester Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 We ain't AT&T: no rollever here. This is the only kind of roll we have: :rolleyes: What's 'rollever'?
Apotheoun Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 The funny thing in all this is that the head of the Armenian Church is called "Catholicos." :hehe2: In the final analysis the Catholic Church exists wherever the Eucharist is validly celebrated.
franciscanheart Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 A not icky title. I really don't like being creepy and undefined, especally when I've been active and defined for a loooongggg time. You'll have to complain to L&T. If not for this thread, you wouldn't have ended up with that title.
franciscanheart Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 I can't wait for this thread to accidentally get moved to the LB. Seriously.
add Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 To err is Creepy Generic Undefined Human; to forgive, divine
Anastasia13 Posted January 15, 2013 Author Posted January 15, 2013 You can email me if you'd like. The address is my username at phatmass.com. :like: Thank you.
sixpence Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 o wow....another "complain about my tag" thread... these always make me cringe and yet somehow I can't look away...
Apotheoun Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 (edited) Non-Catholic most accurately applies to the non-Churched and to the members of Protestant sects. All Apostolic Churches are catholic. Edited January 15, 2013 by Apotheoun
Ash Wednesday Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 I miss all the fun... :sad2: You ARE the fun! :evil:
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 o wow....another "complain about my tag" thread... these always make me cringe and yet somehow I can't look away... I feel similarly... except I don't cringe, I just feel dumber for having read them. But I keep reading. It's shameful.
Lil Red Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 o wow....another "complain about my tag" thread... these always make me cringe and yet somehow I can't look away... it's like when you see someone wearing something they really, really, shouldn't, and you just sort of stare and get embarrassed for you both.
MissScripture Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 it's like when you see someone wearing something they really, really, shouldn't, and you just sort of stare and get embarrassed for you both.People of Wal Mart?
Lil Red Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 it's like when you see someone wearing something they really, really, shouldn't, and you just sort of stare and get embarrassed for you both.People of Wal Mart? YES!
Groo the Wanderer Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 Can I get 'Llama-loving, Haiku-spouting, Militant Troll'?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now