Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Am I Not A Phatmasser?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think we should have a Oldtime Phatmasser label HAHAHAH.  Fluffy Ninja Phatmasser.  HAHAHAAHAHA



Wait what?  How in the world am I undifined?  I'm LOVEABLE!

franciscanheart
Posted
I think this is a horrible name for a group and I don't want to be in it.

 

You can make some people happy all of the time or all of the people happy some of the time OR if you're dUSt:

 

You can do everything you can think of to make the people happy all the time and still succeed NEVER.

 

 

IOW: MAN, you people whine a lot. :rolleyes:

Posted
horrible.

 

One must earn titles, around here. 10 demerits for complaining.

Posted
One must earn titles, around here. 10 demerits for complaining.

 

What about those who earned our keep years ago?

franciscanheart
Posted
What about those who earned our keep years ago?

 

We ain't AT&T: no rollever here. This is the only kind of roll we have: :rolleyes:

Posted
You can make some people happy all of the time or all of the people happy some of the time OR if you're dUSt:

 

You can do everything you can think of to make the people happy all the time and still succeed NEVER.

 

 

IOW: MAN, you people whine a lot. :rolleyes:

 

Well I don't like it .................whining or not

Posted
What about those who earned our keep years ago?

 

Or get new a new one for keep coming back! (this is my third Life) I want one called "THE RESURRECTER!!"

Posted
Or get new a new one for keep coming back! (this is my third Life) I want one called "THE RESURRECTER!!"

 

I legitimately did not know that. What were your past SNs?

Posted

i know...for everyone who beeshes about the tags, they should get a tag that says: "I am NOT a special snowflake."

Posted
I legitimately did not know that. What were your past SNs?

 

Fisherman and fisherman_2...I was discerning in those young days.



i know...for everyone who beeshes about the tags, they should get a tag that says: "I am NOT a special snowflake."

 

AHHH wisdom

Posted
Fisherman and fisherman_2...I was discerning in those young days.

 

AHHH wisdom

 

Cool. Did I know you back then? It is ringing a bell.

Posted
i know...for everyone who beeshes about the tags, they should get a tag that says: "I am NOT a special snowflake."

 

I dare you!

Posted

I have no clue... I shall admit i was an immature little tyke 

Posted
I have no clue... I shall admit i was an immature little tyke 

 

So was I. :bounce:
Heh, was. Heh.

Posted

Being generic / general is the same as being Catholic.  

 

:bananarap: 

Posted

is there a" human bee in" group in phatmasser?

Posted
So was I. :bounce:
Heh, was. Heh.

 

Looking at your profile I was gone a month after I left for a long time.

and I got a new profile cuz I lost my old passwords and the old emails i had are totally inactive :|

 

soo...we might have crossed paths.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted
I have PMed a moderator, though he is out of town at the moment. I know that I have been both very enthusiastic about joining an Armenian church that is an Apostolic church and probably overly defensive of my decision. It is the only apostolic church that I feel I can attend right now and the last thing that I wanted was to go back to picking out which Protestant church I could attend. I have always held the Catholic church in deep respect, and though immature in my initial conversion time a couple months ago, I do consider my faith much closer to the Catholic church than ever before. Because of this, it saddens me that I have caused such a divide between myself and those with whom I have had fellowship here.

 

I started this thread not to discuss tag groups (like the eastern tag thread) or the smart aleck replies that have occurred here, or even the occasional ad homin attack. I honestly do not understand all of what I have apparently done.  I would rather learn than anything else.  My last threads on my choice of church were several months ago, and now I am suddenly changed. I do not understand why. I wish instead of arguing or debating or anything else, I could just learn where I was wrong. 

 

 

Dust, thank you for making me very likable. :)

 

P.S. PM members:

 

If I have spoken against a doctrine of the Catholic church, you could help me learn where, I would be grateful. I want to learn with more humility than I had a couple months ago. Please help me if you know where more recently I have spoken wrongly.

 

I have recently been learning from my godfather and someone at church just the other day that the Catholic faith is much closer than I realized.

 

A week ago I did not know that we had mortal sins like the Catholic church, and two months ago my Godfather was explaining that papal infallability really is acceptable-I know I have some learning to do on that one.

 

I know that Artfink told me recently that he recently discussed the filoque with an Eastern Orthodox friend, and it was not about a difference of view but about a way to handle a heresy that was forming in the West. I don't know of that much I have said beyond those.

 

Because I have been wrong on some things, if I am curious what else I have been spoken wrong on. I suppose now you can just consider this my general I'm sorry I was a prideful convert, but please help me learn thread.  I don't think I know of everything I have said wrong, but I would like to know more.

 

I don't recall any specific thing you've said against the Catholic Church, but what you have done is, at least twice, identified yourself as non-Catholic (and used the words "non-Catholic"). That's literally ALL the tag means. I honestly don't understand why you're upset over having a tag that says something you have identified about yourself. :idontknow:

 

 

 

This is what it is. If you want that thing you consider to be a more inclusive tag, convert. :like:
You can make some people happy all of the time or all of the people happy some of the time OR if you're dUSt:

 

You can do everything you can think of to make the people happy all the time and still succeed NEVER.

 

 

IOW: MAN, you people whine a lot. :rolleyes:

 

 

For serious.

Posted
We ain't AT&T: no rollever here. This is the only kind of roll we have: :rolleyes:

 

But don't you love me?  Dosn't my history with you extending back nearly a decade mean anything  :cry:

 

Seriously, though.  I may not merit church militant but I'm a really good obediant phatmasser Catholic.  Actions do speak lounder than words, though, and I know one can't beg for titles.  It's ALWAYS been that way.  

 

I'm just sayin' considering that some of have history, maybe it should be considered.

franciscanheart
Posted
But don't you love me?  Dosn't my history with you extending back nearly a decade mean anything  :cry:

 

Seriously, though.  I may not merit church militant but I'm a really good obediant phatmasser Catholic.  Actions do speak lounder than words, though, and I know one can't beg for titles.  It's ALWAYS been that way.  

 

I'm just sayin' considering that some of have history, maybe it should be considered.

 

My memory stinks: remind what it is you're requesting

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...