An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anne Line's Kitchen Table - Serving Up Randomness

AnneLine

And to think I forgot to wish everyone a happy Easter!!!!! 

Christ is Risen!!!!!!

Easter+-+Easter+decor+-+holiday+decorati

Edited by AnneLine

Appears the Phatmassers are rising as well!   Guess everyone is getting back from their trips to Tombstone.... he he he

That's what I think it is.  And I think it is cream cheese and salami... but I guess one could do it with something sweet and whipped cream and cookies... either way, he's darling, isn't he?

Guest Allie

That's what I think it is.  And I think it is cream cheese and salami... but I guess one could do it with something sweet and whipped cream and cookies... either way, he's darling, isn't he?

mmh  I'm hungry now for salami and cream cheese.  He is cute.

yes... and I think the head might be a babybel without its wrapper and two cloves!

bb_hand1.png

Either one, Missy... .that was my first throught too... until I saw the seam.  And it is the seam that really makes the turtle face.....  either way, he's adorable (well not literally, but you know what I mean!)

Might be fresh Mozzarella inside the claws..... mmmmm....

Edited by AnneLine

To Jesus Through Mary

Ok so continuing to hi-jack Phil's thread, I decided to come on over to the table here and give you an update. (hope you don't mind AL)

So today was a hard day. My sisters rights and the fathers rights were all terminated. After my trip to Texas, and meeting with the foster family, speaking with my oldest niece, decided she was best to stay there as that was her desire. She had been ripped up so many times, I did not want to put her through that again unless I was sure I could provide a better home. The foster family are practicing Catholics. Praise God. I still think about her everyday and am broken hearted. I know my weakness is guilt, so I must fight it. The younger two will be adopted by another family member and his wife. I will probably be moving in with them for a year or so to help during the time of transition. (The have 3 other children). So looks like I will be moving back to the Midwest and getting a real job. Please pray for all involved and that I could find a job. Thank you all for your support, prayers, and kindness during this difficult time. 

Ok so continuing to hi-jack Phil's thread, I decided to come on over to the table here and give you an update. (hope you don't mind AL)

Not in the least.  Have a cup of whatever; I'll join you.   I have some fruit juice and diet 7-up here....  and I will share.  Also open to making some coffee or tea for anyone who wants some.   Will be putting Mr.AnneLine's lunch together shortly, so if someone wants a sandwich, this is the time to ask....

So today was a hard day. My sisters rights and the fathers rights were all terminated. After my trip to Texas, and meeting with the foster family, speaking with my oldest niece, decided she was best to stay there as that was her desire. She had been ripped up so many times, I did not want to put her through that again unless I was sure I could provide a better home. The foster family are practicing Catholics. Praise God. I still think about her everyday and am broken hearted. I know my weakness is guilt, so I must fight it. The younger two will be adopted by another family member and his wife. I will probably be moving in with them for a year or so to help during the time of transition. (The have 3 other children). So looks like I will be moving back to the Midwest and getting a real job. Please pray for all involved and that I could find a job. Thank you all for your support, prayers, and kindness during this difficult time. 

TJTM, This had to be such a hard decision, and I'm glad we've all been here to support you and pray for you.  I think you made a really good choice, for what that is worth.  I don't know ifyou'll be able to have any actual contact with her -- but you certainly can have a prayer connection with her.  And you will be helping the family member who is adopting the other two... and still have some ability to move forward in your own life when the time is ready and things unfold.   Will continue to keep you all in prayer.... I am sure we all will.

Wouldn't mind some prayers for a special intention of mine, for that matter....

Oh... and TJTM -- did you notice the turtle sandwiches? 

2819.jpg

I thought of you when I posted them last week!