An Old School Catholic Message Board

It's Time

Guest Allie

Guest Allie

Nothing official will happen until summer.  I'll let you know then.  There are 3 of us at visiting this month.  Please pray for us all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Allie

SO I'm all packed and ready to go.  Thursday morning  a friend is driving me to the airport, I have to be there at 4:30 a.m. for a 6:00 flight. :cry:   One change in Texas and I'm due to arrive in Richmond at 5:15.pm. Thursday. Please keep me in your prayers.  Plan to be at the monastery by 8:00 a.m. Friday for Holy Mass on the Feast of the Sacred Heart. I'll be back on June 17 and will let you all know what's up. ALL of you here on VS will be in my prayers. :nun1:

Guest Allie

Currently about one hour out of Dallas where I have  to change planes.  It's beautiful looking out the window.  Please keep me in your prayers. :bananahi:

• 2 weeks later...
VeniJesuAmorMi

Prayers that you have a safe trip back from the monastery! I hope that your visit was very helpful for your continued discernment. :) ... Its not easy to leave the community your discerning with when you really would like to stay there longer to spend more time with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

• 2 weeks later...
Totally Franciscan

I wonder why we have not heard from Allie.  She was supposed to be back on the 17th of June and said she will tell us all about her visit.  I am starting to worry.  Does anyone know if she returned safely?

maximillion

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to voice it.

Prayers for Allie........