An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Slap Floor

MIKolbe

xTrishaxLynnx

They weren't girly ones though were they?!  I need to start doing pushups again.  

Yes, they were girly ones, but a couple of weeks ago I could not even do ONE "proper" girly pushup, so I consider this an accomplishment. lol

xTrishaxLynnx

So, I have been offering up my workouts for various intentions - both personal ones and those shared here on the phorum. If anyone has any in particular they would like to add, please PM me or post here if you're comfortable doing so. :)

Today, I am offering up my workout for all my friends who think it's okay to disrespect St. Patrick's day and use it as an excuse to get tanked.

*PLEASE TO NOTE* I am not condemning drinking in general. In fact, I think it's cool to have a beer, or a shot - three or four even, so long as one knows their limits.

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

We lost in the Dodgeball Semis.  :-(  In the tie breaker game.  Looks like we do kickball in the summer.  I think I'll be a shoe in for lead off guy.  

Lost volleyball today but my team did awe.some (for a young team).  I have compared us to UK (University of Kentucky, the best secular college ever)!

xTrishaxLynnx

So, according to my grandparent's broken scale, I've lost 12 lbs in about 3 1/2 weeks. We'll see what a more reliable scale says.

Shortly after having a 10 piece McNugget meal a McFlurry, 20 more McNuggets and tums.  I headed out to the do or die indoor softball game where I went 4 for 4 with 3 runs!!!  we won 17 to 3!!!  Not muh action in the outfield but no complaining from this guy.  And the best part!!!  I actually gained weight!!!  Playoffs next week!!!!!!

xTrishaxLynnx

Shortly after having a 10 piece McNugget meal a McFlurry, 20 more McNuggets and tums.  I headed out to the do or die indoor softball game where I went 4 for 4 with 3 runs!!!  we won 17 to 3!!!  Not muh action in the outfield but no complaining from this guy.  And the best part!!!  I actually gained weight!!!  Playoffs next week!!!!!!

I think I would literally die if I ate that much. I know you need it, though! You must've gained a few pounds just in that one sitting :smile3: Probably made your mom happy. lol

Indoor softball playoffs tonight!  Up to three 50 minute (Yes this softball game actually runs by a clock for the most part) or longer games before we could (If they're all wins) declare ourselves champs hopefully.  Then hopefully squeeze in one more workout before the teeth extraction Thursday.