An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Slap Floor

MIKolbe

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Removing snow with a scoop.  The half foot or so.  The whole driveway and more.  Heaven forbid we use our state of the art snowblower.  Some shovel work, the scoop is too big for around the cars and stuff, but dang.  Does anybody else just look at snow as work???  It keeps the bugs away, but man.  Two of my co workers told me yesterday I look skinny and they weren't kidding.   :paperbag:

xTrishaxLynnx

Been doing about 6 - 6.5 miles and crunches/situps most nights, but last night did 7.5 miles plus planking and pushups (the few wimpy ones I was able to do, lol.)

I'm sore...

Indoor softball yesterday.  We lost 4 to 6 I think.  I went 1 for 2 with a walk and a run.  It feels very much like a beer league.  I was at my last at bat and the ladies on our team were ranting about how hot they thought my butt was.  I just wanted the at bat to end so I did hit into an out.  I played LF lol.  Can't blame em for that.  this is my second show in like 7 weeks.  The team we played was in first and we were in third so twas a big game and we were short a female, so it was an automatic out instead.    

xTrishaxLynnx

Indoor softball yesterday.  We lost 4 to 6 I think.  I went 1 for 2 with a walk and a run.  It feels very much like a beer league.  I was at my last at bat and the ladies on our team were ranting about how hot they thought my butt was.  I just wanted the at bat to end so I did hit into an out.  I played LF lol.  Can't blame em for that.  this is my second show in like 7 weeks.  The team we played was in first and we were in third so twas a big game and we were short a female, so it was an automatic out instead.    

:huh:

Sorry made the at bat really awkward when your team is talking about "How nice his Gluts is".  I would swing at anything to get out of the batters box.  the indoor softball field is a modified bowling alley (I crap you not).  You can hear anyone in there anywhere if you put enough effort into it.  Was glad the team wanted to see me where I have been such a terrible team player this year.  

xTrishaxLynnx

Took last night off from cardio and just did some planking, pushups, and other toning stuff. Getting back on the bike tonight and hopefully I can do more than 5 pushups, too. lol

xTrishaxLynnx

6.5 miles, 20 girly pushups (4 sets of 5, because I wimp out after that,) three different arm and shoulder toning exercises - 30 reps each. I tried to do planking today, but was too sore and only held it for like 15 seconds, twice. lol

Dodgeball.  I threw a baseball with dad yesterday.  It was nice enough out.  It made his day I could tell.  I thought my arm would be worse.  Important Dodgeball game the standings are close.  We are still undefeated.  Heck Yes!!!

We are undefeated in Dodgeball for the completed regular season!  Let's be champs again!  Time to be clutch again!

xTrishaxLynnx

I wasn't sure I was gonna make it to 6 miles today, but I did... and I even got in 10 pushups after. :flex: :hehe:

They weren't girly ones though were they?!  I need to start doing pushups again.