An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Slap Floor

MIKolbe

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

resistence 14.  i don't know how high it goes but my dad told me not to max it out and we don't think it goes higher than 16.  I love the new freestryder. 

i haven't been able to work out for 3 week. <_<

i kind of miss walking every day. :(

Ditto.  The warm weather this past weekend melted the snow in the cemetery at least, so I walked 5km this morning after Confession.  Dunno how well things will continue though as cold as it is.

Yeah, I get it.   It isn't snowy out here, but it is cold with a pretty good wind chill.  Does a number on my ashma/bronchitis/whatever-this-is issues.  So... I am pretty much limited to indoor walking 3 or 4 months of the year.  Grrr.  

But, I really can get the mileage while I talk on the phone or watch TV, it's just super boring.  So I offer it up for someone.... usually... Other times, I just laze out... but I need to stop doing THAT .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . 

.  .  .  well .

.  . . .  . . .

.. . .. . .

.. . .

..... tomorrow.

Edited by AnneLine

Unfortunately, if we do that too long, we will end up looking like this:

05.jpg

Or this more likely...  these are problem the Phatmasser specials...

arms crossed in prayer (Pretzels)....

Melted hershey's kisses (we love you we melt for you) ....

and M&M's (AND we use our typing and grammar skills correctly!)

cmas%20buttons.jpg

Of course, everyone will love us....  and we will love EVERYONE!

Edited by AnneLine

5km this morning in the snow again.  I have a confession, I transfer my high level Mewtwo to a Pokewalker pedometer to level him as I walk, each step is an experience point.  :|

5km this morning in the snow again.  I have a confession, I transfer my high level Mewtwo to a Pokewalker pedometer to level him as I walk, each step is an experience point.  :|

Props. 

I Used the Nordic Track for half an hour yesterday.  It told me to go slower the whole time.  For part of it my pulse was higher at the doctors (I went there yesterday too).  2834 strides.  Top resistence 8 because it wasn't on manuel.