An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Slap Floor

MIKolbe

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Epic dodgeball win Thursday.  Beat the 1st place team to get in first.  This lady they hd with the headband had a cannon.  I mean I wish I threw like that, but can she go from standing up to a straddle split to dodge?  Of course not only I can do that (In this small pond).  That gets everyone impressed.  My coach and now basically the team calls me splitsy.  Over 21 league and I am still the most flexible in the league, male or female.  And I am the fastest on our team.  I have to work on upper body strength and throwing accuracy though.  I guess that's what lent is for... 

Dodgeball tomorrow but my right, shoulder, knee, and ankle feel like crap.  I probable had a hairline fracture in my ankle in October doing that Zombie 5k and I didn't do anything about.  Still bothers me in some situations.  My knee is still swollen and discolored from the coffee table incident this week, and I slept wrong on my shoulder to the point throwing snowballs is taxing.  I hope they have more bench players this week.  I couldn't sit out last week. 

Best.  Dodgeball.  Night.  Ever... 

Workout on Free stryder felt good today too.  Half an hour and like usual it told me to slow down like the whole time. 

The team we played in dodgeball last night begged us to move up to semi competitive.  I did well personally too.  Nothing spectacular for me, but well.  I shall use the Free Stryder today!

Volleyball practice starts tomorrow and our coach said he is going to be more intense then he was last year! Say a prayer for me and St.Sebastian pray for my volleyball team! :amen:

I shalt Dodge again tonight...  After shovelling, more, snow, again.  This has been the heaviest snow to remove in yeeeeeears.  

We won.  Not by a whole lot.  Should prolly do the free stryder today.  

xTrishaxLynnx

6 miles first day, felt good the next day. 5 1/4 miles 2nd day... kinda sore. Gonna ride for a bit tonight too, but I'm not gonna push it too much.

No dodgeball here, nor long walks.  But between walking to and from my classroom and office was 1 mile.  Plus another mile later in the day.

xTrishaxLynnx

No dodgeball here, nor long walks.  But between walking to and from my classroom and office was 1 mile.  Plus another mile later in the day.

Every little bit counts!

Got in about 6 miles again tonight. I lost track because I hit a button on the machine to find out what it did and it erased my progress... :doh:.... but I know it was around 4 miles. Averaged 9.5-ish mph. Feeling good so far; we'll see about tomorrow. lol

I wish the stinkin' machine would quit reminding me how FEW calories I'm burning, though! I mean... I know it's going to boost my metabolism and have longer lasting effects than just the calories immediately burned, but it feels like I'm doing too much work to be burning so few! I'm kinda hoping the count is off... It's way off on the heart rate for sure.

Oh, it would be nice to have a stationary bike. I miss biking. The treadmill is nothing so enjoyable as a bike. :)

xTrishaxLynnx

Oh, it would be nice to have a stationary bike. I miss biking. The treadmill is nothing so enjoyable as a bike. :)

I got mine brand new for only $200, shipped right to my house. It took less than an hour to put together. It's this one: http://amzn.com/B00B6KUMD8  but there are tons on there for even less, and I'm not sure, but some are probably eligible for free shipping even without a Prime account. I think it's going to prove to be a great investment, especially for winter months.

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx