An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Slap Floor

MIKolbe

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Someone said I have a indoor softball scrimmage tommorow night.  I hope I hear more about it.  lol

45+ minutes, 3800+ strides, half a gallon a gatorade.  No indoor softball today though.  :-(

5km this morning in the snow again.  I have a confession, I transfer my high level Mewtwo to a Pokewalker pedometer to level him as I walk, each step is an experience point.  :|

Epic!

translate?

Basically it's a video game. A while back they made a pedometer to go with the game ... you can carry the characters "inside" it and they get stronger while you exercise.

brianthephysicist
5km this morning in the snow again.  I have a confession, I transfer my high level Mewtwo to a Pokewalker pedometer to level him as I walk, each step is an experience point.  :|

DUDE! That's awesome! I had no idea this even existed; I need one!

Does it work for SSBB pokemon??? That would be cool.  I would pay for that. 

Ran/climbed for a half an hour on the NordicTrack today.  The machine told me to slow down the entire time.

• 2 weeks later...

We are 2-0-0 in Dodgeball played my first match doing quite well including trowing two out in one game and constantly playing sprinter.  Indoor Softball starts tommorow I am still sore from the March for Life bus, now Dodgball, and now Softball?????  I will be glad to limp into the Chiropracter later this week.  I am excited to play Softball and hope to make a good first impression!!!  I got a fire in my belly over the Super Bowl maybe that can help. 

Props. 

Thanks!

translate?

On the Pokemon SoulSilver and Heartgold editions you can transfer one Pokemon at a time to a "pokewalker", which is a pedometer to count your steps.  Each step is an experience point towards its next level.  My Mewtwo needs a good 20,000+ points per level right now...so I send him over and gain what I can while walking :)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

alleluia, i started working out last week. I haven't done so seriously since i boxed and lifted weights at the ages of 17 and 18. Try pretorius amino acid complex.

Thanks, Missy & BG, for translating. What a great idea!!!

I use a pedometer (standard human kind) and document it each day... and I'm 'walking across America' using this link:

http://exercise.lbl.gov/index.html

Neat thing about it is that it was set up by a UC Berkeley scientist to get data for a research project... so I can feel good about contributing something while just walking around.  And I pray for all the walkers, and all the people we are 'visiting virtually'.  Sometimes I even look up the local parish & check out their bulletins & stuff!!!  Or see if there is something fun going on in town!

I have actually walked (drumroll, please....!) from Virginia to Oregon, and as of yesterday, that is 3755.6 miles!!!

I'm about 300 miles from the Pacific Coast!!!! . YES!

My evening prayer partner and I share our mileage once a week... and it's nice to have some competition... when she gets ahead of me in a week, I feel bound to try to outwalk her the next week.

BG, you could probably walk that 300 miles in about 3 weeks... I'm a little slower.... maybe I can make it by Pentecost if I start moving...

Edited by AnneLine

We won in softball but I dont feel like I did too well.  working out after lunch on the freestryder/nordictrac thingy. 

I...  Didn't get on the FreeStryder like I said I would yesterday.  I bad.  Lent is coming though.  Dodgeball tomorrow!