An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Workout Thread

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

southern california guy

I just wanted everyone to know that this happens to me all the time.

6132012043722tumblrm5d8g9eWBF1ql2603o150

I will tell them that at the airport when I set off the metal detector  :saint:

Another pair of pants just doesn't fit.  The waist is too big.  It says it's medium but it can't be cuz it fits my dad.  As I munch on Oreos typing this.  Bought them for part of yesterday's Fantasy FB draft feast which I only ate the sour skittles, Pint of Ben and Jerry's and washed it down with the better part of a quart of hawaiian punch.  Oh I ate MickyDs for Lunch I intend to run Saturday and Monday and scrimmage Tuesday with softball again.  I really can't gain weight anymore.  No matter how hard I try.  That was before when I had an appetite.  You know I used to eat a half a dozen doughnuts at Dunkins for a serving.  Eat a large pizza and make sure my friends had no leftovers.  4 footlongs then go kick butt on the volleyball court.  Now I can't eat like that and my weight keeps going down.  I feel like the people in Serenity on Miranda that just layed down and died.  Motivation is seeping out.  Dodgeball doesn't start til October.  gaah.  Does anyone belong to Boardgamegeek.com?  

Another pair of pantaloons just doesn't fit.  The waist is too big.  It says it's medium but it can't be cuz it fits my dad.  As I munch on Oreos typing this.  Bought them for part of yesterday's Fantasy FB draft feast which I only ate the sour skittles, Pint of Ben and Jerry's and washed it down with the better part of a quart of hawaiian punch.  Oh I ate MickyDs for Lunch I intend to run Saturday and Monday and scrimmage Tuesday with softball again.  I really can't gain weight anymore.  No matter how hard I try.  That was before when I had an appetite.  You know I used to eat a half a dozen doughnuts at Dunkins for a serving.  Eat a large pizza and make sure my friends had no leftovers.  4 footlongs then go kick butt on the volleyball court.  Now I can't eat like that and my weight keeps going down.  I feel like the people in Serenity on Miranda that just layed down and died.  Motivation is seeping out.  Dodgeball doesn't start til October.  gaah.  Does anyone belong to Boardgamegeek.com?  

Nothing that can't be cured by a few visits to the Polish all-you-can-eat places near my house...

Semper Catholic

Another pair of pantaloons just doesn't fit.  The waist is too big.  It says it's medium but it can't be cuz it fits my dad.  As I munch on Oreos typing this.  Bought them for part of yesterday's Fantasy FB draft feast which I only ate the sour skittles, Pint of Ben and Jerry's and washed it down with the better part of a quart of hawaiian punch.  Oh I ate MickyDs for Lunch I intend to run Saturday and Monday and scrimmage Tuesday with softball again.  I really can't gain weight anymore.  No matter how hard I try.  That was before when I had an appetite.  You know I used to eat a half a dozen doughnuts at Dunkins for a serving.  Eat a large pizza and make sure my friends had no leftovers.  4 footlongs then go kick butt on the volleyball court.  Now I can't eat like that and my weight keeps going down.  I feel like the people in Serenity on Miranda that just layed down and died.  Motivation is seeping out.  Dodgeball doesn't start til October.  gaah.  Does anyone belong to Boardgamegeek.com?  

>Diet consists of candy, cookies, and sugar drinks

>exercise consists of jogging and playing "left out" during Softball

Please Tell me again why you can't gain weight #wonkameme

Semper Catholic

PROTIP: Eating real food with, oh i dont know, maybe some protein in it and doing actual exercise like weight lifting will help you gain weight.

Until then enjoy embracing diet myths

Hahaha rotfl who ever said anything about me dieting.  I still roll out of bed one of the fastest guys in all three Softball leagues if not the fastest and definitely the most flexible.  

Also walked about 1 3/4 a mile on my way home from school this afternoon since the library was closed... NO BOOKS FOR ME :cry: ....

(GOFINDSACORNERANDREADS) :bible:

Semper Catholic

Hahaha rotfl who ever said anything about me dieting.  I still roll out of bed one of the fastest guys in all three Softball leagues if not the fastest and definitely the most flexible.  

No a "diet" in this sense is what you commonly eat on a daily basis. Is English not your first language?

Cartermia... you are going on a BOOK DIET????  Oh dear.... Cut off without books????!!!!!    and only 30 hours away from the end of our competition?????

No a "diet" in this sense is what you commonly eat on a daily basis. Is English not your first language?

Haha you must clearly be on the newer side here I speak 3Cese.  

Cartermia... you are going on a BOOK DIET????  Oh dear.... Cut off without books????!!!!!    and only 30 hours away from the end of our competition?????

I can still get books online...

Who needs libraries?

Me!!! :bible: :bible: :bible: :bible: :bible: