CrossCuT Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 4 miles in 43 minutes? I think id run 1 mile in 43 minutes! My friend and I thought about getting this shirt:
southern california guy Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 I am going to walk a mile today. I will see how long it takes. Maybe in a couple of months I will be running one :dance: It's all relative.
southern california guy Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 I am going to walk a mile today. I will see how long it takes. Maybe in a couple of months I will be running one :dance: It's all relative.
CrossCuT Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 Just do what you can! Gotta start slow. I used to not be able to run for a minute and a half without getting winded...now I can run 25 mins!
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 10, 2013 Author Posted August 10, 2013 Wow. Awesome not trying to come off to proud I jus know I am capable of much better. I hope for softball next week and dodgeball sign ups soon!!!!!!!!
southern california guy Posted August 10, 2013 Posted August 10, 2013 Here's a video for all of the guys. :evil: "How to pick up a girl at the gym" [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzKKiWnyXpk[/media]
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 10, 2013 Author Posted August 10, 2013 All right well there you have it. Did the Hershel Walker routine again saw improvement everywhere. ran the 4 miles in 40 minutes and 4 seconds and woulda made it in under forty but I had to dodge a car right where my finish line is so that took a few more steps than typical. Dang.
CrossCuT Posted August 13, 2013 Posted August 13, 2013 ROFL! Those pesky cars. Shoulda just flipped it like a table
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 13, 2013 Author Posted August 13, 2013 2 for 4 playing softball with a triple, run and RBI. And we only scored 5 times. I am 23 year old guy and can still do a straddle split. So blessed. Praise God.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 13, 2013 Author Posted August 13, 2013 Barring major setbacks I am so doing this. http://beta.active.com/amesbury-ma/adventure-racing/races/superhero-scramble-charger-new-england-amesbury-ma-2014?cmp=26-450
Spem in alium Posted August 13, 2013 Posted August 13, 2013 I swept my driveways and raked my garden today. Not especially strenuous, but it was a nice workout. Plus I got to be outside - can't beat that! :)
CrossCuT Posted August 13, 2013 Posted August 13, 2013 It can still be a workout even if its not a normal "workout". :) Working out isnt just running or lifting or whathaveyou!
BG45 Posted August 13, 2013 Posted August 13, 2013 4 miles in 43 minutes? I think id run 1 mile in 43 minutes! My friend and I thought about getting this shirt: I want! A mile earlier today while the car was being worked on. Some lifting now.
CrossCuT Posted August 13, 2013 Posted August 13, 2013 Today I couldnt finish my run because I got a horrible side cramp. :cry: I feel somewhat defeated but I wont let it get me down
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 15, 2013 Author Posted August 15, 2013 Hershel Walker routine again. 4 miles in 38 minutes and 2 seconds. gettin better. I almost feel afraid to use props at this point lol.
southern california guy Posted August 15, 2013 Posted August 15, 2013 Hershel Walker routine again. 4 miles in 38 minutes and 2 seconds. gettin better. I almost feel afraid to use props at this point lol. I would give you props but I am not allowed to.
southern california guy Posted August 16, 2013 Posted August 16, 2013 I rode the exercise bike for a half hour today! Tomorrow I think that I will take on the track. I want to see if I can walk a mile. I won't worry about pace too much at this point.
southern california guy Posted August 21, 2013 Posted August 21, 2013 not to brag or anything but I walked a mile today :dance5:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now