An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ladies Can You Explain This To Me?

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

is doesnt really happen. Honestly. Not even to the seminarians you would expect it would happen to

Um, but it has happened to me a couple times since getting serious in discernment. MAYBE it is not as prevalent as I would think, but we can't say it DOESN'T really happen.

Um, but it has happened to me a couple times since getting serious in discernment. MAYBE it is not as prevalent as I would think, but we can't say it DOESN'T really happen.

Correlation is not causation.

Not even to the seminarians you would expect it would happen to

We all know that the ladies go CRAZY when Nola walks in to the room.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Correlation is not causation.

True, that it just may be the random cases that myself and a few other seminarians have just happened to be irresistible by our nature rather than by our attempts to discern a particular vocation. :flex:

PhuturePriest

Maybe it's because the Seminary enforces grooming standards.

I don't know about other seminaries, but Conception is absolutely insane. There is no room for failure in the hygiene department. You have to be sparkling everywhere you go in clean, ironed clothes. You can't even wear jeans except on specific days. This is why you go to a regular college, and then you just go straight to Major seminary so you can get away with wearing a cassock every day...

PhuturePriest

If there is one piece of the disciplinary regimen of seminary I actually liked, it was the dress code.

I'll like it when khaki pants aren't ten times the price of jeans.