An Old School Catholic Message Board

Questions About Catholics Smoking Marijuana

Gabriela

havok579257

Then there's wet. Which makes them get naked. It's never someone you'd want to see naked.

Working in the medical field like you do, I really hope your not saying that's the worst outcome from pcp, someone getting naked 

havok579257

As Winchester has noted, as long as it's illegal, there's a drive to make the drug more potent. The consumer also oftentimes has no idea what's in it. There are cases of people smoking weed laced with PCP without realizing it. I know at least two people this has happened to.

but what should we do?  make all drugs legal?  PCP, ecstacy, heroine, steroids?  you make one legal it will eventually lead to them all being legalized.  same with gay marriage and polygamy. 

Winchester

Working in the medical field like you do, I really hope your not saying that's the worst outcome from pcp, someone getting naked 

I sometimes wonder if English is your first language.

Winchester

but what should we do?  make all drugs legal?  PCP, ecstacy, heroine, steroids?  you make one legal it will eventually lead to them all being legalized.  same with gay marriage and polygamy. 

I have to wonder how you come by the right to deny this. Thou shalt imprison sinners? Is that a thing? You do realize polygamy is a crime that is enforced by men with guns, right?

CatholicsAreKewl

Wow, I finally agree with you. Let's legalize them all.

havok579257

I sometimes wonder if English is your first language.

nice how you avoided the topic.  you seem to do this a lot.  makes me wonder what your afraid of most times.

havok579257

I have to wonder how you come by the right to deny this. Thou shalt imprison sinners? Is that a thing? You do realize polygamy is a crime that is enforced by men with guns, right?

so your saying pcp should be legal?  you work in the medical field right?  you do understand there is not one positive thing that comes from pcp.  not to mention how many people are physically injured by someone on pcp a year?  sometimes I wonder if you actually think about what you say or just say stuff just because.

Winchester

nice how you avoided the topic.  you seem to do this a lot.  makes me wonder what your afraid of most times.

I didn't avoid the topic. I'm not responsible for dealing with your bizarre associations, and so I won't.

Winchester

so your saying pcp should be legal?  you work in the medical field right?  you do understand there is not one positive thing that comes from pcp.  not to mention how many people are physically injured by someone on pcp a year?  sometimes I wonder if you actually think about what you say or just say stuff just because.

I'm not in the owning people field. It's not that hard to understand.

I've told you to read up on the results of prohibition. You choose instead to grow ever more shrill.

And if you look back, and read v e r y     v     e      r     y                 s  l  o  w  l  y, maybe you will see that the topic of the post you're currently losing bowel control over was about your apparent belief in policing private marriage contracts.

But yeah, I'd quit throwing people in prison for non-violent activities.

Edited by Winchester

havok579257

Wow, I finally agree with you. Let's legalize them all.

have you ever dealt with someone on pcp?  this is a serious question?  do you understand the danger someone on pcp present to the public at large?  do you know of any positive outcome of smoking pcp? 

I honestly would like to know this because this is my issue with people who want to legalize all drugs.  Its they seem to have absolutely no grasp about what they are advocating.  None at all. 

Just to give you one example, I dealt with someone on pcp once who attacked his grandfather and brothers. by the time I got there the grandfather and brother were injured, the house was in shambles and it took numerous police officers, firefighters on scene to restrain the pt.  then in the hospital it took numerous security guards, and me to restrain the guy.  Not to mention the fantastic blood he was spitting all over the walls. 

this is just one instance of someone on pcp.  I can give you a lifetimes worth of examples in just the short 5 years I have worked in the field.  there is not a single positive outcome from using pcp.  only negative outcomes occur.  yet your advocating making it legal.  does this make any sense at all?

havok579257

I didn't avoid the topic. I'm not responsible for dealing with your bizarre associations, and so I won't.

continue to avoid the questions.  what are you so afraid of?

havok579257

I'm not in the owning people field. It's not that hard to understand.

I've told you to read up on the results of prohibition. You choose instead to grow ever more shrill.

And if you look back, and read v e r y     v     e      r     y                 s  l  o  w  l  y, maybe you will see that the topic of the post you're currently losing bowel control over was about your apparent belief in policing private marriage contracts.

But yeah, I'd quit throwing people in prison for non-violent activities.

oh my bad, I guess I never knew people on pcp were non violent.  man I guess all those people I dealt with on pcp were all non violent people who were doing nothing wrong.  gotcha

Winchester

continue to avoid the questions.  what are you so afraid of?

You're so dense that you don't realize I answered your non sequitur elsewhere.

havok579257

You're so dense that you don't realize I answered your non sequitur elsewhere.

actually know you didn't but nice try.  unless I asked about pcp and your line of work in another thread.  I know I didn't so looks like your avoiding the question.  you seem to do this a lot.  so again, why are you so afraid to answer the question?