An Old School Catholic Message Board

Questions About Catholics Smoking Marijuana

Gabriela

I don't speak english to trolls, i'm fluent in troll i'm a gargoyle, you know exactly what i said.

I'm a troll? Is that what you're saying? 

I'm at least displaying some decent spelling even though i'm a terrible drug user. 

Whatever you are saying seems like a whole bunch of incoherent nonsense.  

Edited by jeffboom

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I'm at least displaying some decent spelling even though i'm a terrible drug user. 

Ok, so your addicted to mind altering drugs that haven't been prescribed to you by an accredit medical practitioner, and if they have been prescribed by a medical practitioner do you stick to the prescribed dose. And if you get your drugs off the street for pain reasons and there illegal in you city or state, have you been approved to do so by your local bishop.? Or are you a garden variety drug addict.?

<edit> Actually i see now you said drug user not addict.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Nihil Obstat

Fear not. Nobody understands him.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Fear not. Nobody understands him.

You haven't ever taken the time to discuss anything with me in detail. Your on the ban wagon. I feel like laughing but i won't because the bible tells me not to laugh at anothers destruction even an enemy. i warn you that ban wagon is going to crash very soon. What ever a ban wagon is, but you get what i'm saying hopefully.

Nihil Obstat

You haven't ever taken the time to discuss anything with me in detail. Your on the ban wagon. I feel like laughing but i won't because the bible tells me not to laugh at anothers destruction even an enemy. i warn you that ban wagon is going to crash very soon. What ever a ban wagon is, but you get what i'm saying hopefully.

:idontknow: It is a simple fact, nothing more. We just do not understand your posts. If you want more substantive responses, then you should work at making yourself more understandable.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

thanks  be to god i was about to call him an egg head. well i actually just did since this is a public main board. I'm not so edumacted. The mssionary saints would take time to teach and lead me. Not put me in the to hard to understand basket.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

but just a quick question, so you both understood nothing of the two posts i posted here on mind altering substances including marijuana. Did any one understand them, i may not be grand in grammer and spelling but i'm not that bad.

Ok, so your addicted to mind altering drugs that haven't been prescribed to you by an accredit medical practitioner, and if they have been prescribed by a medical practitioner do you stick to the prescribed dose. And if you get your drugs off the street for pain reasons and there illegal in you city or state, have you been approved to do so by your local bishop.? Or are you a garden variety drug addict.?

<edit> Actually i see now you said drug user not addict.

I AM NOT A DRUG ADDICT NOR A TROLL. 

No, this marijuana was not prescribed to me by a medical professional. It does not matter. MARIJUANA IS NOT KNOWN TO CAUSE ANY DISEASE. Marijuana use also does not lead to sinful behavior. 

And what is this speak of the "ban wagon"? Are you going to ban me for talking about legitimate things? 

You should really, really do some reading about marijuana. I'm talking about academic/ scientific literature. 

This is heading towards to lame board.

It's hard to have a debate when people get on this thread and just start spouting incoherent nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Listen to Once You Begin by Point 5 Covenant. That is your answer. "once you begin to take it, the harder it is to make it." I just got there album Listen.Learn

Drugs like marijuana, coccus and opium are natural but purely medicinal for those whom are terminally ill or in serious physical pain. These are very strong drugs. And not for your entertainment.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I AM NOT A DRUG ADDICT NOR A TROLL. 

No, this marijuana was not prescribed to me by a medical professional. It does not matter. MARIJUANA IS NOT KNOWN TO CAUSE ANY DISEASE. Marijuana use also does not lead to sinful behavior. 

And what is this speak of the "ban wagon"? Are you going to ban me for talking about legitimate things? 

You should really, really do some reading about marijuana. I'm talking about academic/ scientific literature. 

Possibly i forgot to say ' that amsterdam has the highest rate of mental illness per capita world wide.' Marijuana is legal in amsterdam as is assisted suicide to dispose of the psychotics. Nice move ignoramuses. 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

You said a couple of times or so that Marijuana is not known to cause disease. Are you trying to say mental illness is not a disease?

CatholicsAreKewl

Possibly i forgot to say ' that amsterdam has the highest rate of mental illness per capita world wide.' Marijuana is legal in amsterdam as is assisted suicide to dispose of the psychotics. Nice move ignoramuses. 

There are a lot of fires in area A. There are a lot of firemen in town A. Therefore, these firemen are arsonists. This conclusion does not consider the idea that the firemen were there because they were extinguishing the fire. 

Here's another fun one. Doctor one tells me I have cancer and have 2 months to live. Doctor 2 says the same thing. I end up living after two years later. Therefore, God must have intervened. This conclusion ignores the fact that a lot of doctors are idiots (I stole this example from Neil deGrasse Tyson). 

We should be careful before drawing connections without proof that a actually causes b. This is an error that occurs time and time again.