An Old School Catholic Message Board

Questions About Catholics Smoking Marijuana

Gabriela

He produces medical marijuana?

yes, he grows it...nice little 8k investment on lighting and fiddlers (lest the whole apt. complex smells like da' refer)..has a 2 bedroom apt, uses one bedroom to grow...

yes, he grows it...nice little 8k investment on lighting and fiddlers (lest the whole apt. complex smells like da' refer)..has a 2 bedroom apt, uses one bedroom to grow...

Wow. Good for him. I know the lights necessary to do this use quite a bit of electricity, but it's definitely worth it. It takes a fair amount of research and planning to grow high quality marijuana.

You cannot overdose on marijuana. The marijuana had nothing to do with his death. The protein powder probably caused multiple organ failure. Also, protein is not "steroids", but overuse of protein is extremely dangerous.  

I lawled

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I think I may pick up some of that discount green right now!

I don't have a funny bone. Though let me check my marijuana sorcery mojo bag and i may find a rat bone to point at you in my mind and emotional state of paranoid psychosis.

See that guys a wise crack ie: seriously funny.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I don't have a funny bone. Though let me check my marijuana sorcery mojo bag and i may find a rat bone to point at you in my mental and emotional state of paranoid psychosis. Actually i don't have a rat bone but if you don't get out of my zone and stop making me paranoid and wrecking my high i'm going to do something bad to you which could have something to do with your face and a butterfly knife, and out of my zone means never to see your face again, because looking at you causes me anxiety and stress.

No seriously dude, recreational drug use is very bad, no matter what mind altering drug it is.

St Paul " drunkardness is evil. "  Tab'le "Even if you don't black out!"

P.s. There has been a recorded death from marijuana in australa, and marijuana was judged to be the direct cause. The persons heart expoded, and didn't bob marley die of a brain tumor, but than anyone can get a brain tumor right., i wouldn't know what caused it, could have been the excess weed.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

when i said thoughts and feelings need to be subdued eventually i was meaning sinful thoughts and feelings, with grace. And i'm not talking becoming stupid.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

I think i'll have a joint and 22 protein shakes. 

Don't drink the shakes out of a plastic bottle though. 

I don't have a funny bone. Though let me check my marijuana sorcery mojo bag and i may find a rat bone to point at you in my mental and emotional state of paranoid psychosis. Actually i don't have a rat bone but if you don't get out of my zone and stop making me paranoid and wrecking my high i'm going to do something bad to you which could have something to do with your face and a butterfly knife, and out of my zone means never to see your face again, because looking at you causes me anxiety and stress.

No seriously dude, recreational drug use is very bad, no matter what mind altering drug it is.

St Paul " drunkardness is evil. "  Tab'le "Even if you don't black out!"

P.s. There has been a recorded death from marijuana in australa, and marijuana was judged to be the direct cause. The persons heart expoded, and didn't bob marley die of a brain tumor, but than anyone can get a brain tumor right., i wouldn't know what caused it, could have been the excess weed.

I have no idea what you're talking about. In English please...

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I have no idea what you're talking about. In English please...

I don't speak english to trolls, i'm fluent in troll i'm a gargoyle, you know exactly what i said.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye