An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finding Other Catholic Virgins?

polskieserce

hoosieranna

What is a woman has had a transvaginal ultrasound?  It's not impossible for them to remove the "confirmation of virginity" you seem to crave?  I've had one, for ovarian cysts.  It hurt.  What if she wears tampons?  I've also, technically speaking, not known a man.  But I wouldn't bleed on the wedding night.  Is that what you really want, bloody sheets so you feel validated?  Sorry if I'm too graphic here (mods, do what you will) but you've made so only you get to decide if a woman is good enough for you.  Of course, I'm not Catholic so the point is moot.  Pretend I am and use that nice brain God gave you as more than a hatstand.

polskieserce

I want to run something by you. Would you ever date a widow? A woman who was a virgin until marriage, who sadly lost her husband in an accident or to illness? A woman who lives chastely? What category do you place HER in? Is she not worth your "effort" even though she "did it right"?

Also - what if you made the mistake and lost your virginity? Would you still "expect" and be "passionate" about a virgin bride? Would you still have these demands?

That's really moot if you plan to enter marriage with the strong agreement that divorce isn't an option. I'm getting the impression from CAF and here that you're really just so afraid of having a failed marriage you think a virgin bride is the best way to secure marital success.

No I am not the same person.  This is my only account on here.  You are a moderator, aren't you?  Why don't you just check the IP addresses if you are suspicious of this.

Latin fail. Were you not paying attention during class? Doodling pictures of virgin girls, I bet!

(Edit to fix quote tags.)

The widow is probably the only case in which I would consider a non-virgin.  But in the age range I'm looking at (18-21), you aren't going to see many of them.  I would be questioning why she was married that young if I somehow did come across one.

If I had somehow lost my physical virginity, then I wouldn't really have a claim to demanding a virgin.  That's why I'm holding off on messing around with girls.

Notice how they never post at the same time?

:hmmm:

Ok, I'm sort of being a butt, BUT, their similarities are very interesting.

I will repeat that I do not have more than 1 account on here.  I do not live in front of my computer.  I will be on and off, whenever I check my emails or go on facebook.

What is a woman has had a transvaginal ultrasound?  It's not impossible for them to remove the "confirmation of virginity" you seem to crave?  I've had one, for ovarian cysts.  It hurt.  What if she wears tampons?  I've also, technically speaking, not known a man.  But I wouldn't bleed on the wedding night.  Is that what you really want, bloody sheets so you feel validated?  Sorry if I'm too graphic here (mods, do what you will) but you've made so only you get to decide if a woman is good enough for you.  Of course, I'm not Catholic so the point is moot.  Pretend I am and use that nice brain God gave you as more than a hatstand.

I've had those. "Oh it doesn't hurt, it's like putting in a tampon." 

Liar <_<

abrideofChrist

The widow is probably the only case in which I would consider a non-virgin.  But in the age range I'm looking at (18-21), you aren't going to see many of them.  I would be questioning why she was married that young if I somehow did come across one.

If I had somehow lost my physical virginity, then I wouldn't really have a claim to demanding a virgin.  That's why I'm holding off on messing around with girls.

Hmmm.  Just wondering how you would feel if you were raped and women looked down upon you because they "demanded" virgin men.  No matter how you felt about it, how good you were to keep your purity, someone overpowered you and raped you.  Then these women looked down upon you for something you were not responsible for.  Do you really think this is the way the Catholic world works?

The concept of "demanding" virginity is just appalling.  Marriage is not a tit for tat.  Virginity is a preference on your part because it is not what the Church requires for a marriage.  Personally, were I free to get married, I would not marry a man who felt entitled to a virgin.  Ever.  It is an attitude that comes with other attitudes I would not feel comfortable with.  I know some real jerks who get married to someone with a quality they demand with no reference to what they can actually do to make life happy and beautiful for their spouse.  They feel if they can demand one thing they can demand another and another.  They end up being masters instead of husbands.  Big difference.

Ok.

No, I'm not a moderator, but I assumed you were Norseman before Norseman ever posted in this thread, and his participation in this thread has only confirmed my suspicion, along with the strange coincidence that you both seem to be Polish, both have the exact same views on this strange topic, and for a 22-year-old you seem to have had a LOT of dates (and you referred to a "generational difference" which seems like a strange reference for a 22-year-old).

But, I thought I would ask rather than accuse. You responded, so I will let it drop. Sorry for interrupting your thread.

Hasan and Winchester are both short white males from the South who like to dress up in women's lingerie when no one else is around, therefore they are the same person. 

abrideofChrist

I also find it very disturbing that you would hold off from "messing with girls" so you can demand a virgin rather than to live as God asks us to live before marriage  No one has the right to demand anyone.  You seem to see virginity as a transaction.  This is incredibly disrespectful to women and their dignity as human beings.

Polskieserce,

Are you and Norseman the same person?

The plot thickens!!!!!!!

:hehe:

Good to know I'm not the only person thinking that...

No, we are not the same person.  One or two people on this board have met me in person (like Momma's Boy, he can vouch for me). 

As he said, this can be easily verified via checking IP addresses, so unless he's breaking into my house or somehow hacking into my router you will see that this is nonsense.  I also sent him a PM asking him a question, so I'm sure that also can be verified. 

HisChildForever

And if you meet her at 30? We'll say she's 30 too, got married when she was 25, and husband passed away when she was 27. You wouldn't be freaking out on your wedding night that she'd be comparing your "performance" to her late husband's? Since that seems to be such a huge concern of yours (re: original post).

"Demanding a virgin." So Christian.

"Demanding a virgin." So Christian.

Erin, haven't you heard? Women are things! We can be bought, and damaged goods are a no-no. Besides, the woman totally asked to be raped. 

[mod]Crossed the line there with the "joke" about people needing to not be born. -BG[/mod] 

Edited by BG45

Here's one:  "Modest (insert here)"

And, go!

MODEST VIRGINIANS

I DEMAND MODEST VIRGINIANS

SELAH HUNGRY

No, we are not the same person.  One or two people on this board have met me in person (like Momma's Boy, he can vouch for me). 

As he said, this can be easily verified via checking IP addresses, so unless he's breaking into my house or somehow hacking into my router you will see that this is nonsense.  I also sent him a PM asking him a question, so I'm sure that also can be verified. 

Dunno about PMs, but to placate everyone, to defend your two's names/being real people, and to put an end to speculation... Different people sayeth the IP address.  So folks, no sockpuppet accounts in use.

polskieserce

Hmmm.  Just wondering how you would feel if you were raped and women looked down upon you because they "demanded" virgin men.  No matter how you felt about it, how good you were to keep your purity, someone overpowered you and raped you.  Then these women looked down upon you for something you were not responsible for.  Do you really think this is the way the Catholic world works?

The concept of "demanding" virginity is just appalling.  Marriage is not a tit for tat.  Virginity is a preference on your part because it is not what the Church requires for a marriage.  Personally, were I free to get married, I would not marry a man who felt entitled to a virgin.  Ever.  It is an attitude that comes with other attitudes I would not feel comfortable with.  I know some real jerks who get married to someone with a quality they demand with no reference to what they can actually do to make life happy and beautiful for their spouse.  They feel if they can demand one thing they can demand another and another.  They end up being masters instead of husbands.  Big difference.

I would avoid a woman who was raped, partially because of the virginity issue but also due to all of the psychological problems that you see in that population.  It is not too uncommon to see rape victims who are extremely promiscuous, because that is one way they feel they are "in control" of the situation.  I have already encountered females with psychological problems.  I'm not looking to repeat the past again.

What is so appalling about making demands?  Everyone has things that they DEMAND of their future spouses.  Women demand more of men than men do of women.  So what is so appalling about it?  Virginity is not the only thing I demand.  I DEMAND that my future spouse is white.  I DEMAND that my future spouse does not support abortion.  I DEMAND that my future spouse is at least 5'4".  I DEMAND that my future spouse has a compatible personality.  I DEMAND that my future spouse knows how to drive a car.  I DEMAND that my future spouse is not mentally ill.

My future spouse will DEMAND that I have accomplished enough academically to support a family.  My future spouse will DEMAND that I look a certain way (whatever her criteria is).  My future spouse will DEMAND that I have a certain kind of personality that does not clash with hers.  My future spouse will DEMAND a bunch of other things as well.

Women demand stuff from guys all the time and that's perfectly ok.  However, if a guy starts making demands, he's either too controlling or a jerk or some other undesirable.  You need to realize that making demands of a spouse is a 2 way street.

Marriage itself may not be a tit for tat, but everything else leading up to it is.  That's part of the reason why you see more secular guys who are just downright refusing to get married.  Why?  Because they aren't making decisions according to what God wants.  They are making decisions regarding what is in their best financial and legal interests.  When they get married, they are signing a legal contract which entitles a woman to half of his stuff and gives the woman a wealth of legal entitlement.  What does he get in return?  Probably the only thing he gets is the relief of not getting a "marry me or I leave ultimatum".  Other than that, nothing.  The only guarantee he has is that if he gets sick of her and wants to leave, then the divorce will cost a lot of money.