An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finding Other Catholic Virgins?

polskieserce

don't forget pantaloons. :| and long hair on women. (anyone else remember that argument?)

And butthat. I love butthat.

HisChildForever

Polskieserce,

Are you and Norseman the same person?

The plot thickens!!!!!!!

Polskieserce,

:hehe:

Good to know I'm not the only person thinking that...

HisChildForever

don't forget pantaloons. :| and long hair on women. (anyone else remember that argument?)

Oh dear. I just chopped mine to a few inches longer than a bob. To Hell I go!

polskieserce

In other words, if I stole from a convenience store once x amount of years ago, I would be more likely to rob a bank with guns blazing. Cool story bro.

If I had sex with ONE person 6 years ago and fully repented, my no-cheat policy before, during, and after that relationship would be the SAME as it is now. I know who I am, you don't.

Anyway, you think this thread is bad? Why don't you start posting one of your rants against stay-at-home-moms? Oh yes, I saw those posts on your CAF thread(s), you silly thing you.

Precisely my point.  How would I know a person is truly repentant or not?  And even if there was a 100% way I could know (which there isn't), that doesn't change the fact that I just don't want a non-virgin PERIOD PERIOD PERIOD.  A person can't control their race, unlike their virginity (or lack of it).  However, that doesn't change the fact that I only want someone from my own race.  Some people seek partners of a certain nationality because that's what makes them passionate.  For others, a certain subculture will do it.  For me, it's virginity.  I'm not willing to give it my all and give it everything I have if a girl isn't a virgin.  There would be no point in marrying a non-virgin for me, because I would not be anywhere near as passionate about making the relationship work than I would be if she was a virgin and we had sex for the first time EVER with each other.  Everyone has a list of ABSOLUTE NON-NEGOTIABLE MUST HAVES, and mine happens to include virginity.  It is not a preference.  Preference is too weak to describe my desire for it.

And regarding the whole thing with my old marriage thread on CAF, it proves that marriage does not make sense for a man when you look at it from a financial and legal perspective.  Legally and financially, the man is getting the short end of the stick.  The biased family court system is to blame for it.  The only way to justify marriage is on a spiritual level.  The financial justification for marriage just isn't there for a man in America.  If I'm going to play the game according to the traditional rules, then I want to play it by ALL of the traditional rules, not picking and choosing here and there.

Polskieserce,

No I am not the same person.  This is my only account on here.  You are a moderator, aren't you?  Why don't you just check the IP addresses if you are suspicious of this.

IcePrincessKRS

LOL! someone's status as a virgin (or not) doesn't mean that they won't be a coward (or not) in other situations. 

Amen, sister.

No I am not the same person.  This is my only account on here.  You are a moderator, aren't you?  Why don't you just check the IP addresses if you are suspicious of this.

Ok.

No, I'm not a moderator, but I assumed you were Norseman before Norseman ever posted in this thread, and his participation in this thread has only confirmed my suspicion, along with the strange coincidence that you both seem to be Polish, both have the exact same views on this strange topic, and for a 22-year-old you seem to have had a LOT of dates (and you referred to a "generational difference" which seems like a strange reference for a 22-year-old).

But, I thought I would ask rather than accuse. You responded, so I will let it drop. Sorry for interrupting your thread.

HisChildForever

Precisely my point.  How would I know a person is truly repentant or not?  And even if there was a 100% way I could know (which there isn't), that doesn't change the fact that I just don't want a non-virgin PERIOD PERIOD PERIOD.  A person can't control their race, unlike their virginity (or lack of it).  However, that doesn't change the fact that I only want someone from my own race.  Some people seek partners of a certain nationality because that's what makes them passionate.  For others, a certain subculture will do it.  For me, it's virginity.  I'm not willing to give it my all and give it everything I have if a girl isn't a virgin.  There would be no point in marrying a non-virgin for me, because I would not be anywhere near as passionate about making the relationship work than I would be if she was a virgin and we had sex for the first time EVER with each other.  Everyone has a list of ABSOLUTE NON-NEGOTIABLE MUST HAVES, and mine happens to include virginity.  It is not a preference.  Preference is too weak to describe my desire for it. [/quote]

I want to run something by you. Would you ever date a widow? A woman who was a virgin until marriage, who sadly lost her husband in an accident or to illness? A woman who lives chastely? What category do you place HER in? Is she not worth your "effort" even though she "did it right"?

Also - what if you made the mistake and lost your virginity? Would you still "expect" and be "passionate" about a virgin bride? Would you still have these demands?

And regarding the whole thing with my old marriage thread on CAF, it proves that marriage does not make sense for a man when you look at it from a financial and legal perspective.  Legally and financially, the man is getting the short end of the stick.  The biased family court system is to blame for it.  The only way to justify marriage is on a spiritual level.  The financial justification for marriage just isn't there for a man in America.  If I'm going to play the game according to the traditional rules, then I want to play it by ALL of the traditional rules, not picking and choosing here and there.

That's really moot if you plan to enter marriage with the strong agreement that divorce isn't an option. I'm getting the impression from CAF and here that you're really just so afraid of having a failed marriage you think a virgin bride is the best way to secure marital success.

Latin fail. Were you not paying attention during class? Doodling pictures of virgin girls, I bet!

(Edit to fix quote tags.)

Edited by HisChildForever

HisChildForever

Okay I don't get how to work with the quote tags. I break up the post to address certain parts individually but it messes up the quote bubble. And even when I add the tags myself it comes off looking crappy.

Notice how they never post at the same time?

:Hmmm:

Ok, I'm sort of being a butt, BUT, their similarities are very interesting.

This elevator only goes to the basement and someone made an awful mess down there.

A rare occasion where I agree with you.