An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interview With Pope Francis In America Magazine

Basilisa Marie

All I know, if it wasn't for the recent server upgrade, this thread would only be about 1/2 as long.

And think of how impoverished we'd all be for it.  How how rarely the word 'sodomy' would pop up.  

Edited by Hasan

People see Pope Francis and they see someone who doesn't have a creepy fixation on the sex lives of his supporters or a strangely masochistic need to fee persecuted while being the head of an immensely wealthy and politically powerful organization. People who love thinking about sodomy and yearn to be whipped (by the world, metaphorically) may find this distasteful.

What do you think about sexuality? 

Are you Catholic? Christian?

curious.. 

Fidei Defensor

Yes, please.  

titular use of the word 'sodomy.'  

"Sodomy is between God and me."

and S&M.

Points if you know the reference.

So. On one hand, it is fair to say you're a non-catholic defending ambiguous depictions of Father Francis in secular media, to Catholics. lol.

On the other hand, you're stirring the pot..

:spike:

So. On one hand, it is fair to say you're a non-catholic defending ambiguous depictions of Father Francis in secular media, to Catholics. lol.

On the other hand, you're stirring the pot..

:spike:

I'm an apostate to left the Church after discerning the Priesthood through most of High School and the beginning of college.  

Sodomy

Edited by Hasan

I'm an apostate to left the Church after discerning the Priesthood through most of High School and the beginning of college.  

Sodomy

I suppose breaking down someone into two hands doesn't do them justice. 

This idea of homosexuality and sodomy seems to have alot of resonance. It's a big deal for you. How does that fit? 

someone should do a phd on how long it takes phatmass threads to dissolve into lamesauce. I will fund the research. whose with me.

Edited by Lilllabettt