An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interview With Pope Francis In America Magazine

Basilisa Marie

No, they aren't.  

No? The social marketing team at NARAL isn't trying to further their agenda through their social marketing arms? What are they doing then? What is the role of the marketing/PR team at NARAL?

Pope Francis believes that women who have had an abortion should be treated cruelly by society? 

Francis believes (presumably) that abortion is a grave evil and is under no circumstance permissible. NARAL believes that a woman should be able to have an abortion at any time for any reason that she chooses.

Francis believes (presumably) that abortion is a grave evil and is under no circumstance permissible. NARAL believes that a woman should be able to have an abortion at any time for any reason that she chooses.

You avoided the question.  

You avoided the question.  

To answer the question, idk, never heard him speak to the subject. Kind of a tangential question anyway (?).

I thought your question mark was asking me to elucidate which views of theirs are diametrically opposed.

Edited by USAirwaysIHS

To answer the question, idk, never heard him speak to the subject. Kind of a tangential question anyway (?).

I thought your question mark was asking me to elucidate which views of theirs are diametrically opposed.

There's no question that some of the views of NARAL and some of the views of Pope Francis are diametrically opposed.  Your post implied that all of their views are diametrically opposed.  Which is not true.  

CatholicsAreKewl

Lol at the fact we have 2 pages dedicated to this. Why are two atheists spending their saturday night on a Catholic forum?

Edited by CatholicsAreKewl

Lol at the fact we have 2 pages dedicated to this. Why are two atheists spending their saturday night on a Catholic forum?

I'll be gone once I get drunk enough not to be bored while out.  

CatholicsAreKewl

I'll be gone once I get drunk enough not to be bored while out.  

I usually phatmass when I'm out.

"Hey what are you doing on your phone?"

"I'm on a Catholic rap forum."

"No really. What are you doing?"

Edited by CatholicsAreKewl

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Something like 98% of Catholic couples use some form of birth control

I don't believe this number for one minute.