An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please Don't Take This As A Public Attack.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

And the believers attack. I'm sad for you all, this is gang violence. You must fear me like i have some kind of power. This is turning out to be some kind of witch hunt, burn me at the stake why don't you then. :)

AccountDeleted

Are you scared of me blaze, please don't fear me? Fear only the LORD. If i do have the power to change phatmass( which i doubt i have and if i do have it then we all have it) then i believe it is from God.

You have said this before Tab. We all have the power to change things around us but you are not changing phatmass, you are just showing how troubled you are. Phatmass has survived all these years before you joined, and it will continue as long as dUSt wants it to. If you want to talk about who has the real power around here... well, it's the taco man, not you. :)

Are you scared of me blaze, please don't fear me? Fear only the LORD. If i do have the power to change phatmass( which i doubt i have and if i do have it then we all have it) then i believe it is from God.

I'm not scared of you, and WHY IN THE WORLD are you trying to change Phatmass?  We're a well-established decades old community of Catholics on the net who have delt with all sorts of strange posters from the scrupulous to the trolls to everyone in between.

And what does changing Phatmass have to do with your opening post?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab - I have experience extreme rudeness on this site by particular people as well and all I can say is ignore them. Bullies are bullies. 

Thank you for your support crosscut. God bless you.

And the believers attack. I'm sad for you all, this is gang violence. You must fear me like i have some kind of power. This is turning out to be some kind of witch hunt, burn me at the stake why don't you then. :)

Take a chill pill. Post what you want and let the chips fall where they may.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

You have said this before Tab. We all have the power to change things around us but you are not changing phatmass, you are just showing how troubled you are. Phatmass has survived all these years before you joined, and it will continue as long as dUSt wants it to. If you want to talk about who has the real power around here... well, it's the taco man, not you. :)

I didn't mention the persons name who said i was changing phatmass and that it was all me me me, because i don't wan't to embaress anyone.

Gang violence?

No.  Gang vilonence would be finding your IP, publishing it, paying for flights to your house, getting brass knuckles, nun-chucks and torches and going to your house and beating the pulp out of you for being rather annoying.

Instead we have chosen to be kind, patient and forgiving, to respond every time you point out your faults in charity and to help you grow.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Take a chill pill. Post what you want and let the chips fall where they may.

Thankyou. And i'm chilled as. I'm actually smiling at the attacks now, after blazes magical world of musroom soup and and fungus dust, i was going to say fairy dust but i think blaze is being nice in his or her way.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I'm not scared of you, and WHY IN THE WORLD are you trying to change Phatmass?  We're a well-established decades old community of Catholics on the net who have delt with all sorts of strange posters from the scrupulous to the trolls to everyone in between.

And what does changing Phatmass have to do with your opening post?

I'm glad you have cleared that up.

. . . We're a well-established decades old community of Catholics on the net who have delt with all sorts of strange posters from the scrupulous to the trolls to everyone in between.

Ah, how I miss Budge and LittleLes.

Ah, how I miss Budge and LittleLes.

Oh wow.  I never thought a poster would make me MISS Budge and LittleLes.  As well as several others who didn't have the fight or staying power.  

Good times.

Speaking of non-believers where's Hassan?

Oh wow.  I never thought a poster would make me MISS Budge and LittleLes.  As well as several others who didn't have the fight or staying power.  

Good times.

Speaking of non-believers where's Hassan?

I wasn't "making you into" anyone; instead, I was just lamenting the loss of two of the greatest Phatmass posters of all time.

I miss Lionpainter and JimR-OCDS. :|

Then there was that brief light that burned out so quickly that went by the name of Stormstopper.