An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please Don't Take This As A Public Attack.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

and also eastern orthodox lady or man or girl or boy, i do understand what you where saying when you said post what you like, but i must make clear to all the children watching that you shouldn't just post everything you wan't to, sometimes it's best to think about things before you post them when the spirit moves in your heart to re think before posting.

AccountDeleted

Don't test my friend or Jesus will test you, "God disciplines those he loves." the discipline is Gods and if you are going to be doing the discipline and claim to be loved by God then be prepared for his discipline upon you too.

Jesus " causes of falling are sure to come but woe to those whom it comes from."

Sounds like you're trying to put a curse on phatmass using the Savior's words inappropriately, Tab. Not very Christian.

Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse them.  Rom 12:14

Edited by nunsense

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

What the?  This is not testing you, this is kindly asking you why you (or crosscut) are offended

Aww, I thought I was a much better translator.  (frowny face)

No, your translations where funny but not totally accurate, kind of like a based on a true story hollywood movie with 10 percent fact and 90 percent imagination.

Or perhaps more like 30% fact and 70% imagination, but then that would be theater and not hollywood. rofl. No honestly i loved your absurdity, i can see myself burning the mulberry bush and telling the children a story about how the devil is prowling for souls and that only jesus can save them. You missed the jesus bit.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

No, your translations where funny but not totally accurate, kind of like a based on a true story hollywood movie with 10 percent fact and 90 percent imagination.

They are not imagination, they are an interpretation of how it feels to read your posts.

Someone needs to shut this thread down. People are turning into catty middle schoolers. 

I dont know what Tab's intent was in starting this thread, but its clear that its turned into a burn at the stake. 

People need to breath and take a step back.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Sounds like you're trying to put a curse on phatmass using the Savior's words inappropriately, Tab. Not very Christian.

Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse them.  Rom 12:14

Holy scripture is a blessing. :) 

Someone needs to shut this thread down. People are turning into catty middle schoolers. 

I dont know what Tab's intent was in starting this thread, but its clear that its turned into a burn at the stake. 

People need to breath and take a step back.

Again Cross, please show where we are mercilessly bashing tab.

I see none of it.  I see a lot of people making light of the situation, including myself, because it's ripe.  I see a lot of constructive criticism....that was asked for by the OP.

I see no one burning tab at the stake, I see no one being middleschoolers, I see no on purposely being difficult.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Again Cross, please show where we are mercilessly bashing tab.

I see none of it.  I see a lot of people making light of the situation, including myself, because it's ripe.  I see a lot of constructive criticism....that was asked for by the OP.

I see no one burning tab at the stake, I see no one being middleschoolers, I see no on purposely being difficult.

I feel , you changed your tone blaze as soon as crosscut and apo chimed in,accept nunsense didn't, very crafty of you blaze, perhaps even shifty. 

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Even the devil can quote scripture.

58942482-lighten-up.jpg

So who is the devil again? Me or you? I assure you it is neither!

I feel , you all changed your tone as soon as crosscut and apo chimed in,accept nunsense, very crafty, perhaps even shifty.

No, I have not changed my tone at all.  I gave you constructive ideas for improving your communication, and after that I have proceeded to showy you by logic and humor how you are coming off.  (the gang beating being part of my humor)

I think it is horribly unfair to call me crafty and shifty when I have done none of the sort.