An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please Don't Take This As A Public Attack.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

i sense trickery, some posters keep changing there id. I used to have to do that when i used to yahoo because someone kept changing my password.

I wasn't "making you into" anyone; instead, I was just lamenting the loss of two of the greatest Phatmass posters of all time.

making me MISS 

as in I miss them, haha not that I am Mrs. Budge

That would be bad.

I feel bad about Jim...too many scruples...I think he's still kicking over on CA tho.

making me MISS 

as in I miss them, haha not that I am Mrs. Budge

That would be bad.

I feel bad about Jim...too many scruples...I think he's still kicking over on CA tho.

:woot:

And here I thought you were giving a title of respect to Budge. 

Then there was that brief light that burned out so quickly that went by the name of Stormstopper.

Wasn't there another epic troll? That thought we were all child molesters becuase we were Catholic?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

So i get it your all going to test me to see if i leave, and that's why i quoted scripture and said " a mans heart is tested by the LORD.". I will be leaving one day when i go on my hermitage but i hope it won't be permanently. Well it won't be permanently unless i ditch the computer permanently. Or i get banned, perhaps you will bait me or flame bate me or whatever it's called to see if i get banned. :)

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

i sense trickery, some posters keep changing there id. I used to have to do that when i used to yahoo because someone kept changing my password.

That certainly is not me. I have been Apotheoun since 1997.

Then there was that brief light that burned out so quickly that went by the name of Stormstopper.

What a guy, what a guy. :hehe:

Wasn't there another epic troll? That thought we were all child molesters becuase we were Catholic?

Yes... and I think he might have been Stormstopper under a different name.

I really am miffed and surprised at some of the replies Ive seen on this thread. How incredibly uncharitable. 

I still like your avatar.

:woot:

And here I thought you were giving a title of respect to Budge. 

Lordy no.  But she was entertaining and if I had to be related to any disgraced former Phatmasser, I wouldn't mind it being her because she was just that epic.

(She is like my liberal cousin who is a snarling catholic hater and believes abortion and IUD's are the best think to happen to humanity and religion dulls my and my brothers/aunts minds)

Lordy no.  But she was entertaining and if I had to be related to any disgraced former Phatmasser, I wouldn't mind it being her because she was just that epic.

(She is like my liberal cousin who is a snarling catholic hater and believes abortion and IUD's are the best think to happen to humanity and religion dulls my and my brothers/aunts minds)

I loved her long-winded posts, and it was especially entertaining if you happened to agree with something that she said, because she still took it as disagreement. Ah, good times.

I really am miffed and surprised at some of the replies Ive seen on this thread. How incredibly uncharitable. 

Please quote and show us why you are offended.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Don't test my friend or Jesus will test you, "God disciplines those he loves." the discipline is Gods and if you are going to be doing the discipline and claim to be loved by God then be prepared for his discipline upon you too.

Jesus " causes of falling are sure to come but woe to those whom it comes from."

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

AccountDeleted

I second the motion. And I further request that if you really understand Tab's reasoning behind most of his arguments, that you act as interpreter and share the wealth with the rest of us.

Don't test my friend or Jesus will test you, "God disciplines those he loves." the discipline is Gods and if you are going to be doing the discipline and claim to be loved by God then be prepared for his discipline upon you too.

Jesus " causes of falling are sure to come but woe to those whom it comes from."

What the?  This is not testing you, this is kindly asking you why you (or crosscut) are offended

I second the motion. And I further request that if you really understand Tab's reasoning behind most of his arguments, that you act as interpreter and share the wealth with the rest of us.

Aww, I thought I was a much better translator.  (frowny face)