An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please Don't Take This As A Public Attack.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

AccountDeleted

Blue healers are cattle cross guard dogs, originally. They have very strong bone structure and can take a stomping from the cattle.

That pic wasn't a blue heeler. Here's a blue heeler.

dogs_breeding_funny_pictures124-765579.j

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

That pic wasn't a blue heeler. Here's a blue heeler.

dogs_breeding_funny_pictures124-765579.j

web search queensland heeler, there the toughest built of the breed as far as i'm aware.

AccountDeleted

web search queensland heeler, there the toughest built of the breed as far as i'm aware.

Actually Tab, you are right on this. It looked like a Border Collie from the face but I found a photo that shows more of the body and it is a blue heeler. Good call.

I tried to post the photo but it didn't load. Too bad.

Edited by nunsense

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Here's something that just came to me. ' Sometimes the desert of almost nothing leads us to greater endurance, and sometimes the orchard of plenty leads us to lazyness and sloth.'

The key thing is to have fun posting on Phatmass. Are there serious topics at times? Sure, but much of what gets posted here is lighthearted, so don't take it all too seriously.

to take phatmass seriously is folly. 

Reading this thread, besides being 15 minutes I'll never get back, reminds me of having a conversation with one of my husband's friends when he was off his medicine. He thought his psychiatrist was actually a reptilian alien who lived in a space ship hovering over the mental hospital.

Reading this thread, besides being 15 minutes I'll never get back, reminds me of having a conversation with one of my husband's friends when he was off his medicine. He thought his psychiatrist was actually a reptilian alien who lived in a space ship hovering over the mental hospital.

Somehow this made me laugh, really hard.  

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

to take phatmass seriously is folly.

I think some of it needs to be taken seriously . I thought this was like some kind of un-organised christian lay mission when i 1st started getting into phatmass and listening to the music, and hope that's still the dream if it ever was, in an unofficial un organised but not disordered sense.