THREE INTERESTING LINKED TALKS

from

CARMELITE NUNS

St Teresa of Avila's Handwriting

(no punctuation)

46c15a0147f3ecf34097df58acd02aa8--santa-

ST TERESA'S "FOUR WATERS OF PRAYER"

StTherese-FrHardon-meme.jpg

Children do not find it difficult or complicated to talk to their parents, nor do they feel embarrassed to bring the simplest need to their attention. Neither should we hesitate to bring the simplest requests confidently to the Father.

- Richard J. Foster

logo-59213_493841000707854_1091809454_n.

A CHILD'S EXPLANATION OF GOD

Jesus is God's Son .  He used to do all the hard work, like walking on water and performing miracles and trying to teach the people who didn't want to learn about God.  They finally got tired of Him preaching to them and they crucified Him.  But He was good and kind, like His Father, and He told His Father they didn't know what they were doing and to forgive them - and God said OK.

His Dad (God)appreciated everything that He had done and all His hard work on earth so He told Him He didn't have to go out on the road anymore.  He could stay in Heaven.  So He did.  And now He helps His Dad out by listening to prayers and seeing things which are important for God to take care of and which ones He can take care of Himself, without having to bother God.  Like a secretary, only more important.

boy-beach.jpg

A CHILD'S EXPLANATION

OF SKIPPING MASS

Don't skip church to do something you think will be more fun, like going to the beach.  This is wrong.

And besides, the sun doesn't come out at the beach until noon anyway.

Edited by BarbaraTherese

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I vowe to offer up in prayer a 40 day fast this lent on grains and such in minimal amounts and I don't give a stinking fluffy air extraction what anyone has to say because it has snapped the chains of satan around me twice before.

Thats what this child says.

GodblesS

quote-we-mostly-spend-our-lives-conjugat

"Only those who try to live near God and have formed the habit of faithfulness to Him in the small things of our daily life, can hope in times of need for that special light which shows us our path. To do as well as we can the job immediately before us, is the way to learn what we ought to do next."

- Evelyn Underhill (1875-1941)

3 hours ago, Tab'le De'Bah-Rye said:

I vowe to offer up in prayer a 40 day fast this lent on grains and such in minimal amounts and I don't give a stinking fluffy air extraction what anyone has to say because it has snapped the chains of satan around me twice before.

Thats what this child says.

GodblesS

God bless, Tab. :) 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
21 minutes ago, BarbaraTherese said:

quote-we-mostly-spend-our-lives-conjugat

"Only those who try to live near God and have formed the habit of faithfulness to Him in the small things of our daily life, can hope in times of need for that special light which shows us our path. To do as well as we can the job immediately before us, is the way to learn what we ought to do next."

- Evelyn Underhill (1875-1941)

God bless, Tab. :) 

Lol barb, thanx, amen amen. That is my private vowe amongst friends.

GodblesS you too

51tZ1iQ2lZL.jpg

Catechism in a Year http://flocknote.com/catechism

64. What kind of bond exists between created things?

There exist an interdependence and a hierarchy among creatures as willed by God. At the same time, there is also a unity and solidarity among creatures since all have the same Creator, are loved by him and are ordered to his glory. Respecting the laws inscribed in creation and the relations which derive from the nature of things is, therefore, a principle of wisdom and a foundation for morality.

Further reading: CCC 342, 354

65. What is the relationship between the work of creation and the work of redemption?

The work of creation culminates in the still greater work of redemption, which in fact gives rise to a new creation in which everything will recover its true meaning and fulfillment.

Further reading: CCC 345-349

6a00d83451b36c69e201b7c8cd59ee970b-600wi

Things might be a bit slow until early March sometime.  The next couple of weeks are busy and then I leave for interstate on 26th. February.  I have appointments all this week and next week appointments as well as packing for my trip.  My wrist is an up and down sort of matter - sometimes it is not too bad, other times it is a concern.

But I have not abandoned this thread, just focused elsewhere at least until early, or even to mid March perhaps.  See how I go, how things unfold.

0212-624x468.png

We are living in a world that is absolutely transparent, and God is shining through it all the time. [If we center our attention on Him and draw our attention away from our surface selves] …we see it sometimes and we see it maybe frequently: that God manifests Himself everywhere, in everything — in people and in things and in nature and in events… He is everywhere, He is in everything, and we cannot be without Him… The only thing is that we don’t see it.” 
- Thomas Merton -

On ‎9‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, Tab'le De'Bah-Rye said:

Lol barb, thanx, amen amen. That is my private vowe amongst friends.

GodblesS you too

:) Thanks Tab