Semper Catholic Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 I always thought there was something attractive about [font='Open Sans']Mark Wahlberg. Now it finally makes sense.[/font] Yeah being a violent racist drug addict is so attractive. This is the same guy who blinded a man by beating him with a baseball bat.
Guest Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 (edited) People grow and change for the better. It's why we're here. Edited July 9, 2014 by Guest
Anastasia13 Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 (edited) I was going to post the Avenue Q song Everyone's a Little Bit Racist, but I think I will go with: People grow and change for the better. It's why we're here. I am out of props for the day. But QFT and Amen, brother. Edited July 9, 2014 by Light and Truth
Selah Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 Yeah being a violent racist drug addict is so attractive. This is the same guy who blinded a man by beating him with a baseball bat. Pray for him
Selah Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 As with all forms of music it is not how it sounds that makes it bad or good, but what is said or sung in the song. Based upon his lyrics I would not know Lil Wayne was Catholic, or identified as Catholic. Most of his music glorifies murder, violence, and perversities against women. Which many of his fans emulate and copy. Catholicism is a way of life, you don't put it away until it's time for Last Rites. Catholics must be Catholics in word and in deed. He needs help. And prayer. While his lyrics do not tell me he is a Catholic, his seeking out churches and reading his Bible tells me he is searching. So let's pray for him.
Guest Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 You know what's funny? Have you ever heard of the Whosoevers? They're part of Calvary Chapel and we've had some...interesting debates with them on these forums xD Anyhow, he's attended those Whosoever events on occasion. Just read about them are they anti catholic ?
The Bus Station Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 Lil Wayne is honestly my favorite Catholic underwear model.
Gabriela Posted July 10, 2014 Posted July 10, 2014 Nothing like condescension for another Catholic. I don't know who you are, but you always say exactly what I think. Stop robbing my brain, man.
Selah Posted July 10, 2014 Posted July 10, 2014 Just read about them are they anti catholic ? Yep. Though, Ryan Ries and Sonny Sandoval are not. Brian Welch, not sure, but I would wager a no. But the majority of them are.
chrysostom Posted July 11, 2014 Posted July 11, 2014 I just found that old phatmass debate with the whosoever guy. Wow!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now