An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

HopefulHeart

I probably would have quoted:

​Yeah, that would probably have been more effective. I will try for maximum impact the next time I make a LOTR reference in geography class. :P

HopefulHeart

I wrote a novel-length fantasy story back in my first years of high school. At the time, I thought it would become a best-seller, but now I keep it buried deep in my Microsoft Word files.

Not A Mallard

I wrote a novel-length fantasy story back in my first years of high school. At the time, I thought it would become a best-seller, but now I keep it buried deep in my Microsoft Word files.

​And someday you'll dig it up and edit it into the best-seller that it's meant to be.

HopefulHeart

​And someday you'll dig it up and edit it into the best-seller that it's meant to be.

​Each active Phatmasser will get a free autographed copy.

HopefulHeart

Lol! You'd better restrain your excitement for now, because at this rate I'll probably be a senior citizen by the time I get the book published. :P

Not A Mallard

I'll be waiting for your book just as Jordan Taylor will be answering messyges until he's 100-years-old...before he turned it into #AskJordan.

Not A Mallard

I wear glasses and will not switch to contacts. My glasses are basically a part of my face. :)

tumblr_inline_mjv41q4SsF1qz4rgp.png

HopefulHeart

Lol, you got me thinking about all the PBS shows I liked as a kid. Cyberchase was one of the several programs that I watched religiously, and Inez was one of my favorite characters.