An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

I am not a people person.

and I miss my dogs a lil less since they have passed, but they have deff left their mark on me for life and I will never really stop missing them nor forget them, and I wish I could have done more for them.

• 2 weeks later...
Spem in alium

I finally moved into my bedroom today, after over a month living in our guestroom. My bed has a little controller to make it move up and down. I know what I'll be doing tonight....

HopefulHeart

I have a tracphone too. It has a touch screen, which is nice, but it's still not very smart.

Not A Mallard

I have a tracphone too. It has a touch screen, which is nice, but it's still not very smart.

​#twins

HopefulHeart

I made a Lord of the Rings reference in human geography class the other day. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone else understood it.

Not A Mallard

I made a Lord of the Rings reference in human geography class the other day. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone else understood it.

​About the books or the movies?

HopefulHeart

​About the books or the movies?

​I was thinking of the books, but it could have been either. The professor was talking about how Americans overconsume food, and he described as an example a person who eats a big breakfast and follows that up with even more food. I commented, "It's like second breakfast from Lord of the Rings!"

Not A Mallard

​I was thinking of the books, but it could have been either. The professor was talking about how Americans overconsume food, and he described as an example a person who eats a big breakfast and follows that up with even more food. I commented, "It's like second breakfast from Lord of the Rings!"

I probably would have quoted: