An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

Not The Philosopher

This is my thousandth post on Phatmass.

Of course, if you have been scrupulously observing my profile you may already have noticed that.

Not A Mallard

This is my thousandth post on Phatmass.

Of course, if you have been scrupulously observing my profile you may already have noticed that.

Now that you've reached that milestone, maybe you should become a philosopher.

Not The Philosopher

Now that you've reached that milestone, maybe you should become a philosopher.

I may or may not already be a philosopher. I just deny that I am the Philosopher (aka Aristotle). You'd be surprised at how often you can get confused for some guy who lived 2500 years ago.

kyrie eleison

I am new here so I am still a relatively anonymous enigma and unknown to most (i.e. no one knows anything about me). But I like this forum and plan to stay so it is likely someone will get to know me at some point. One thing that will be quick to surface, is that despite being Franciscan-esque in many ways, even taking his name for my confirmation, I would still rather eat a deer than a cow or anything else for that matter. All I can think of when I see that picture of St. Francis with all the animals is rosemary covered back straps seared in butter with a side of mashed taters......

I am new here so I am still a relatively anonymous enigma and unknown to most (i.e. no one knows anything about me). But I like this forum and plan to stay so it is likely someone will get to know me at some point. One thing that will be quick to surface, is that despite being Franciscan-esque in many ways, even taking his name for my confirmation, I would still rather eat a deer than a cow or anything else for that matter. All I can think of when I see that picture of St. Francis with all the animals is rosemary covered back straps seared in butter with a side of mashed taters......

Welcome! That description at the end of your post is mouth-watering. :)

Edited by HopefulHeart

kyrie eleison

Welcome! That description at the end of your post is mouth-watering. :)

Thank you! And yes'm....you can't get anything better......I don't care what anyone says! I know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow....

Not A Mallard

Wow, I'd forgotten about that dream...XD That was weird.

I actually had a Planet of the Apes-inspired dream last night...except mine actually felt real and scary as apes were taking over the world.

Edited by Not A Mallard

Lol a lot of people were amazed by how long my goldfish lived. I think their long lives had something to do with how carefully my dad cleaned the fishtank every week. Also, one of the fish grew very large, around 6 inches from its head to the end of its tailfin. These fish made good conversation starters. :)