An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

ANOTHER DREAM THAT I JUST REMEMBERED:

There was a heavily-marketed Spider-Man sitcom on CBS and the pilot episode only got three viewers, one of which gave it a three-star rating.  I guess they should have titled the show something more specific than Superhero Comedy.

Ancilla Domini

There was a heavily-marketed Spider-Man sitcom on CBS and the pilot episode only got three viewers, one of which gave it a three-star rating.  I guess they should have titled the show something more specific than Superhero Comedy.

I had a dream last night that I attended a meeting hosted by the Remnant Newspaper with the guest speakers being St. Therese of Lisieux and Harrison Ford! :P

I had a dream last night that I attended a meeting hosted by the Remnant Newspaper with the guest speakers being St. Therese of Lisieux and Harrison Ford! :P

Did Harrison Ford have a camera?  Did he shoot first?

brandelynmarie

I would have loved to have been there!

:nunpray:  :detective:

Ancilla Domini

Just had another crazy one! :P

I had to run the gauntlet between rows of screaming apes armed with bludgeons, who wanted to beat me to death because I refused to forsake Catholicism and worship their ape-king. :hehe:

My dreams just get weirder by the day...(or the night, as the case may be :))

Just had another crazy one! :P

I had to run the gauntlet between rows of screaming apes armed with bludgeons, who wanted to beat me to death because I refused to forsake Catholicism and worship their ape-king. :hehe:

My dreams just get weirder by the day...(or the night, as the case may be :))

Dawn of the Anti-Catholic Planet of the Apes