An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

Catherine Therese

Speaking of which... hey you looney stalkers out there... I'm the one who ordered the nut-free dessert whilst I worked on my assignment at that cafe earlier today.

Spem in alium

Speaking of which... hey you looney stalkers out there... I'm the one who ordered the nut-free dessert whilst I worked on my assignment at that cafe earlier today.

I KNEW IT! :P

tumblr_ljhzadYdSO1qdog02.gif

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I used to climb a local mini mountain regularily when i was a youngster with my pet border collie X and lay down on the top and watch the eagles and try and see through there eyes. And when i got older i climbed up there for the first time in many years and got drunk, stoopid. It was better when i was not drunk. I actually climbed the mountain for the first time 4 weeks ago since i got drunk up there about 16 years ago, and it was difficult because my lungs are rancid but was amesome to get to the top, exhilirating and a great enthusiasm builder.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Not A Mallard

Examples? :popcorn:

I had one last night where I had Godzilla's fire breath and took out a couple of hordes of zombies. Then the US Army came in at the end and sang, "Do You Hear the People Sing?"

Ancilla Domini

I had one last night where I had Godzilla's fire breath and took out a couple of hordes of zombies. Then the US Army came in at the end and sang, "Do You Hear the People Sing?"

LOL!!! That's awesome. XD

I had a dream recently that a man came to me and told me that he was going to commit suicide because life no longer held any meaning for him; so I took him to get his teeth whitened and he got a whole bright new outlook on life and decided not to commit suicide. :huh: :think:

Not A Mallard

LOL!!! That's amesome. XD

I had a dream recently that a man came to me and told me that he was going to commit suicide because life no longer held any meaning for him; so I took him to get his teeth whitened and he got a whole bright new outlook on life and decided not to commit suicide. :huh: :think:

"Bright new outlook on life" is a valid way to put it.

Not A Mallard

But the best dream I ever had was one where I was playing a Zelda game.  And then, I was in the Zelda game, along with Commander Riker and Worf.  Riker turned evil and betrayed me.  He had a white jumpsuit; a furry, white scarf; a maniacal laugh; and a rapier.  We got into a sword fight, and he knocked me down to a platform that had a toilet on the corner.  I shoved his head in the toilet to give him a swirly, but I unexpectedly flushed him down all the way.  Then Worf came up to me.  He looked a little bit zombified, so I started whacking him in the face with a Buzz Lightyear action figure.  I then got concerned that I was actually on a movie set, and that I was actually hurting Michael Dorn, so I started hitting him with less force.  Then I woke up.

Catherine Therese

But the best dream I ever had was one where I was playing a Zelda game.  And then, I was in the Zelda game, along with Commander Riker and Worf.  Riker turned evil and betrayed me.  He had a white jumpsuit; a furry, white scarf; a maniacal laugh; and a rapier.  We got into a sword fight, and he knocked me down to a platform that had a toilet on the corner.  I shoved his head in the toilet to give him a swirly, but I unexpectedly flushed him down all the way.  Then Worf came up to me.  He looked a little bit zombified, so I started whacking him in the face with a Buzz Lightyear action figure.  I then got concerned that I was actually on a movie set, and that I was actually hurting Michael Dorn, so I started hitting him with less force.  Then I woke up.

The least you can do if you're going to have a nextGen dream is to include Q.
#bestCharacter

Not A Mallard

Okay, one more.  I had this one while on the 2012 March for Life.

In the dream I was at my local movie theater.  Everything that was playing I had either seen or wasn't interested in.  Then I remembered that my car was a time machine, so I decided to take it to the future to see The Dark Knight Rises.  I talked a few people into going with me, including Robert Downey Jr. and Cheech Marin.  Right as we were about to warp through time, I woke up in my own room and posted about the dream online.  Then I woke up for real in a hotel room in Washington, DC.