An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Board: The Purged

dUSt

Divinity fudge, get it.

I hope that was a bad enough pun that people whimpered. Because that would mean that my time on Phatmass ends, not with a bang but a whimper.

bye bye

You'll be back.

Meh.

A true beer guide:

• In Texas: Community IPA or Deep Ellum IPA
  • Out of Texas: Stone IPA, Modus Hoperandi, or Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin
  • Heavy mood: Founders Breakfast Stout for a sip on one beer all night beer.
  • Particularly Catholic mood: Rochefort 10 is the best widely available beer brewed by real monks.
  • If you are a girl: Shiner Cheer (winter), Shiner Ruby Redbird (summer), or any beer with fruit
  • If you are a complete sellout to corporations and need to re-evaluate your life decisions: Bud, Miller or Coors

I stopped reading posts after people mentioned beer....I have a bottle in my fridge and I just made mini buffalo meat loafs. Time for dinner.

AccountDeleted

Meh.

A true beer guide:

• In Texas: Community IPA or Deep Ellum IPA
  • Out of Texas: Stone IPA, Modus Hoperandi, or Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin
  • Heavy mood: Founders Breakfast Stout for a sip on one beer all night beer.
  • Particularly Catholic mood: Rochefort 10 is the best widely available beer brewed by real monks.
  • If you are a girl: Shiner Cheer (winter), Shiner Ruby Redbird (summer), or any beer with fruit
  • If you are a complete sellout to corporations and need to re-evaluate your life decisions: Bud, Miller or Coors

As a woman, I prefer Ozzie beers but light ones.  I like Pure Blonde or Light Ice.

As a woman, I prefer Ozzie beers but light ones.  I like Pure Blonde or Light Ice.

Noooooo!!!!

Don't support the big corporate beer companies. They are evil!!!

There are local brewers in your area that sell light beer.

AccountDeleted

Noooooo!!!!

Don't support the big corporate beer companies. They are evil!!!

There are local brewers in your area that sell light beer.

:)  Well, don't worry about it - since I am in a convent right now, the only beer I'm likely to get is something that has been donated, and not too many people think about giving beer to a Carmelite convent! :p Pity that. We could have it on a Solemnity if they did.

IcePrincessKRS

:)  Well, don't worry about it - since I am in a convent right now, the only beer I'm likely to get is something that has been donated, and not too many people think about giving beer to a Carmelite convent! :P Pity that. We could have it on a Solemnity if they did.

I feel like this is something that should be done on the regular.

Ash Wednesday

If you can get there before me, I will be your lifetime indentured servant if you send me a bottle.

Well, don't worry about that, I'm sure that running a board makes you feel like one already.  :cyclops:

But seriously I would be more than happy to. 

Edited by Ash Wednesday

:)  Well, don't worry about it - since I am in a convent right now, the only beer I'm likely to get is something that has been donated, and not too many people think about giving beer to a Carmelite convent! :P Pity that. We could have it on a Solemnity if they did.

Would say as a rule that Carmelite convents would be happy to accept beer?  Serious question.

Lilllabettt

not too many people think about giving beer to a Carmelite convent! :P Pity that. We could have it on a Solemnity if they did.

people of phatmass, take this as a hint. keep the chocolate. donate the beer.