An Old School Catholic Message Board

Welcome to the upgraded phorum

dUSt

Nihil Obstat

The "Top Contributors" menu seems not to be working correctly. It is either showing top contributors since we got back online, or something totally different I have not noticed. I am assuming it is meant to be the same as the previous top posters list.

Nihil Obstat

I do not think my status updates are working.

​There may just be a delay in posting them. I am not sure yet.

BarbTherese

​I can preview and view the last post by hovering over the post title in the index. Is this what you're talking about?

​Nope, but no problems.   ..............and thank you for the info re hovering!

truthfinder

So far, only problem is the log in has to be done twice, and it won't 'remember' me even though it is selected.

The Phorum is doing lots of stuff in the background right now like converting 1.5 million posts to the new formatting, etc. It may be a little slow for the next few days because of that.

Nihil Obstat

The Phorum is doing lots of stuff in the background right now like converting 1.5 million posts to the new formatting, etc. It may be a little slow for the next few days because of that.

​Oh, well that explains it. The post indexing as well, probably. Let us know when the conversion is done so we can check speeds again.

question...Are the top contributors those who post more? get propped more? or what?

​Top Contributors are the ones who get propped the most. I think it's a better indication of "contribution" than say, a person who just posts a lot but never actually says anything, haha.

Nihil Obstat

​Top Contributors are the ones who get propped the most. I think it's a better indication of "contribution" than say, a person who just posts a lot but never actually says anything, haha.

​So to clarify, as the old posts are converted the old propped posts will show up under the top contributors list, right?

​So to clarify, as the old posts are converted the old propped posts will show up under the top contributors list, right?

​I think so. We'll see, haha.

Neato.

Because I am in like the top 5 or something. :|

Eighth grade still bothers you bro?

Nihil Obstat

Eighth grade still bothers you bro?

​When I am as old as you perhaps I will have some more notable achievements. :)