dominicansoul Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 PBS is airing a documentary on tuberculosis.... Just thought you would be interested you being a Carmelite and all...
Maximilianus Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 TBS is airing a documentary on the Mets vs the Cubs.... Just thought you would be interested you being a Carmelite and all....
Ancilla Domini Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 This recipe looks good: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/fleur-de-sel-caramels-230778 Just thought you would be interested you being a Carmelite and all...
Luigi Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 When did you get Carmelized? The Trappistines sell carmels, too.
vee Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 I was enrolled in the scapular nov 23 2011 so thats part of teh carmelization process I suppose I tend to like chocolate more than caramel
dominicansoul Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 She's always been Carmelized since I've known her. I don't know the vee before, just the vee now. I shudder to think who the vee was before her conversion and her caramelization...
dominicansoul Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 I would of used the iron maiden on you...me being a Dominican and all....
vee Posted October 28, 2015 Posted October 28, 2015 our friendship requires more pie shop visits, more than the current ZERO!
dominicansoul Posted October 28, 2015 Author Posted October 28, 2015 i never got poutine but you got the best BBQ in the entire world so quit ur complaining!
dominicansoul Posted November 5, 2015 Author Posted November 5, 2015 TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY!!!! I FOUND AN APPLE FRITTER IN A LUNCHBOX I PLACED IN OUR OFFICE FRIDGE ABOUT A WEEK AGO. I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY FILLED WITH WATER AND COKE ZEROS, BUT VOILA, AN APPLE FRITTER WAS PACKED IN THERE TOO! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!
Gabriela Posted November 6, 2015 Posted November 6, 2015 Wow. A week-old apple fritter, huh? One'd think you're a Franciscan.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now