An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Vee

dominicansoul

dominicansoul

TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY!!!!

I FOUND AN APPLE FRITTER IN A LUNCHBOX I PLACED IN OUR OFFICE FRIDGE ABOUT A WEEK AGO.  I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY FILLED WITH WATER AND COKE ZEROS, BUT VOILA, AN APPLE FRITTER WAS PACKED IN THERE TOO!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!

dominicansoul

believe it or not, Dominicans are very good at saving leftovers and making sure to eat every morsel...

While in the convent, I once got to eat some mish mash of leftover (I think it was rice, beans, who knows what else) all packed into a round tupperware that nobody else wanted to finish off.  I volunteered.  I put the entire thing into the microwave, heated it up and popped it on a plate.  It was still in the shape of the container when I took it into the refectory to the amusement of the other Sisters who couldn't hold their laughter in.  It got worse when I started eating the thing. We were in silence, but they couldn't help it, one finally bust out, "I can't believe you're eating that entire thing!"  I was eating it with lots of ketchup.  If I remember correctly, it was freaking delicious...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dominicansoul said:

Hey Vee...

Here we get scrapes with deer....but...

meanwhile in Canada...

1164026491724615.jpg

Wait, they don't see this often ? So it's mean they see this sometimes ? What is happening in Canada ?