Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wouldnt honk hahahaha

Posted

I would drink.

dominicansoul
Posted

In a little more than 24 hours, vee and I will begin our last adventure.  I can't believe it's almost over and her new life begins!!!

Maximilianus
Posted

Make sure you wear fur felt hat, it enhances the adventuring experience. Stay away from Montana peak campaign hats though, unless you do want to go for the Mounty/Drill Instructor/Smokey the Bear look.

 

[IMG]

 

Posted

I was going to bring my cowboy hat . 

Maximilianus
Posted

That'll work

dominicansoul
Posted

i'm bringing a hoodie.  Texas is 109 heat indexes and this place is like...60s/ low 50s?  WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Elvis and Beatles music then?

  • 2 weeks later...
dominicansoul
Posted

:sad2:

 

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
dominicansoul
Posted (edited)

I like how Vee is still winning the post count for the week, month and year :cool:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by dominicansoul
smileys don't work sheesh
Maximilianus
Posted

Hey vee, now that you are cloistered I lost a big prop source, now I'll never reach Grand Inquisitor or whatever the highest prop designation is.

 

dominicansoul
Posted

I'd give you a prop for that, but I'm all out...

Maximilianus
Posted

I never wanted to be a Grand Inquisitor anyways.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...