Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

front.jpg

For the record, I love DM.

  • 3 weeks later...
dominicansoul
Posted

Hey Vee,

 

I'm going to my Mardi Gras Reconciliation at the Basilica tomorrow night....gonna confess all my wretched sins to a Carmelite Friar!  

Posted

ooooh!!!  I had one of the best confessions ever to one of the Carmelite priests at that basilica!!! :love:

Posted
On 2/9/2016, 12:56:10, vee said:

ooooh!!!  I had one of the best confessions ever to one of the Carmelite priests at that basilica!!! :love:

4 hours well spent.

  • 3 months later...
Lil'Monster
Posted

Heyy veeeeeeeee

Maximilianus
Posted

Apparently Limoncita has gone from being a raiser of chickens to a cobbler.

Cheers!

Maximilianus
Posted

Posted

you posted nothing

Maximilianus
Posted

My tablet failed me. Trust me there was something there before I pressed submit

  • 2 weeks later...
Lil'Monster
Posted
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:03 PM, Maximilianus said:

Apparently Limoncita has gone from being a raiser of chickens to a cobbler.

Cheers!

Hahaha no, I am still raising chickens. I have 50 chicks that are a little over a month old and they're growing up sooo fast.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:50 PM, vee said:

who are you? :P

A ninja...

dominicansoul
Posted

pick-up-chicks-T-Shirts.jpg

 

 

 

dominicansoul
Posted

PAPIST!!!!

 

 

and :o  yikes!  What a picture! 

  • 2 weeks later...
Lil'Monster
Posted

Ouch.....

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Meanwhile in Canada....

kg1l1vJ.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...