Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted

OMIGOSH VEE!!  The Little Flower showed up on an episode of FRINGE!!!  She even stalks ur doppelgänger Anna Torv!!  Lmao!  image.thumb.jpeg.207597a97a2eea692e23372

Posted

:|

weird.

as long as she leaves me alone :)

dominicansoul
Posted

she got confused :lol4:

Posted

maybe

There should be a thread called something like unusual places youve spotted St Therese

I found her in a second hand shop

12459870_10154638830683018_99989133_n.jp

Posted

whats so funny?  I think you just like that emote

I remember, I did find one place that was Therese free...

 

318620_2363683174167_6657311_n.jpg?oh=d9

  • 2 weeks later...
dominicansoul
Posted

HAPPY BDAY CHICA!!!

1917907_10208560422910715_23050015329881

Maximilianus
Posted

That pic is a metaphor, it means vee is 50ml closer to the age bracket DS and I find ourselves in.

as they say in a part of the Greater Antilles 'Wepa!"

 

 

 

Posted

i shall go into your age bracket kicking and screaming, unless Im in da convent in which case none of that is allowed!

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted
6 hours ago, vee said:

i shall go into your age bracket kicking and screaming, unless Im in da convent in which case none of that is allowed!

I suspect that if you go into your cell to kick and scream without making any noise, that would be acceptable.

In my office it was traditional to throw a "you're old" part for 40th birthdays. I told them that if they did for my 40th I would cry. My ex-husband had moved out three weeks before, so they gave me a pass, and only called me a big baby behind closed doors.

dominicansoul
Posted

hEY vee....

 

 

 

TODAY IS ELVIS' BDAY!!!

 

HAPPY BDAY YOUR FANS MISS YOU!!!

 

Elvis_Presley_promoting_Jailhouse_Rock.j

 

Posted

hey ds, this one's for you

 

there is a drawing of max at 00:42

Posted

Those are the snowshoes I got for Three Kings day. 

dominicansoul
Posted

i want to hear Elvis' version of that song  :|

 

Impressive beard max...

Posted

Remind me to change my avatar. It's Ordinary time.

Posted

I dont know what to put mine as

Posted

I see what you did there. 

 

 

 

dominicansoul
Posted

Hey Vee, enjoy this song about death, since Carmelites like that so much...

 

 

IT's actually a love song....only Depeche Mode could combine death with romance....

Posted

I dont like Depeche Mode

This song reminds me of  80s roller skating music though

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...