An Old School Catholic Message Board

Un-banned: Cam42, Apotheoun, Budge and Phazzan

dUSt

KnightofChrist

Technically, this is inaccurate. How many times have we had to explain to people what the "Phishy" tag even means? If people don't know what it means, they don't know to ignore those people's posts.

It is for warning that those tagged 'don't represent the Church' which would cause people not to trust the tagged person's statements on Catholicism.

It is for warning that those tagged 'don't represent the Church' which would cause people not to trust the tagged person's statements on Catholicism.

If we tagged them "Does not represent the Church", I bet people would be a lot clearer about the tag!

dUSt recently posted clear descriptions of what the tags mean, but I don't think noobs are likely to look for those descriptions, and few ask until there's some kind of drama outbreak.

Well I guess I'll be the one to ask, who are the people you do not want at your party? And I thought the new direction was the original direction center on Christ and his Church not a party, part of being Christian is being welcoming to those we don't like personally.

Is it a Christian obligation to allow people to stay at your house party when they are being mean to all your friends and making your other friends not come over?

KnightofChrist

Is it a Christian obligation to allow people to stay at your house party when they are being mean to all your friends and making your other friends not come over?

Who of us do you not like, who of us are being mean to your friends, who of us do you want to throw out of your party?

Who of us do you not like, who of us are being mean to your friends, who of us do you want to throw out of your party?

I love everyone. As far as I'm concerned, the slate is clean. Going forward, if someone does something in the phatmass house party that is not legit, I'll just say, "Not cool bro. Please leave."

Then, if they refuse to leave, I'll just put them in the "Haters Gonna Hate" group where all their posts get moderated like the Phishies.

Edited by dUSt

This is literally psychotic. The intense level of paranoia is comical to watch. 

Phatmass: The Catholic party of Ambiguous Proportions 

tumblr_n0qzqi0zLI1r31yxqo1_500.png

Technically, this is inaccurate. How many times have we had to explain to people what the "Phishy" tag even means? If people don't know what it means, they don't know to ignore those people's posts.

Then it should be clearer, esp if this is as serious of an issue as it has recently made out to be.

KnightofChrist

I love everyone. As far as I'm concerned, the slate is clean. Going forward, if someone does something in the phatmass house party that is not legit, I'll just say, "Not cool bro. Please leave."

Then, if they refuse to leave, I'll just put them in the "Haters Gonna Hate" group where all their posts get moderated like the Phishies.

I love you too, and everybody else. Thank you for answering the question.

This is literally psychotic. The intense level of paranoia is comical to watch. 

Phatmass: The Catholic party of Ambiguous Proportions 

tumblr_n0qzqi0zLI1r31yxqo1_500.png

I'm glad I never watch that movie, I love that song. For example it's hard for me now to listen to "Three Little Birds" without the irrational thought of zombie whatever monsters coming after my dog and I.

Wait, so there's a "Haters Gonna Hate" tag now?

That's hilarious. I can't wait to see it "in the field".