Nihil Obstat Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Cool. Thanks for doing that. I hope Cam and Apo both decide to come back. As cantankerous as Apo is.
Gabriela Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Question: How are they supposed to know that they've been unbanned?
Nihil Obstat Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Question: How are they supposed to know that they've been unbanned? Well I told Cam. I could tell Apo too.
PhuturePriest Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 When will my exile be put to an end? I desire my former power and glory, and have waited long for its return. I confess I am beginning to lose hope.
dUSt Posted October 21, 2015 Author Posted October 21, 2015 When will my exile be put to an end? I desire my former power and glory, and have waited long for its return. I confess I am beginning to lose hope. As soon as you become an adult.
PhuturePriest Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 As soon as you become an adult. I'm 19.
dominicansoul Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Someone needs to tell Budge and Phazzan! :D
PhuturePriest Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Age ain't nothin' but a number. I'm sorry I come across badly to you. If I can do anything to get better, let me know.
Anomaly Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 I'm sorry I come across badly to you. If I can do anything to get better, let me know. #1. Don't fawn
Gabriela Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Out of curiosity, what were "the 4 horsemen" banned for?
Anomaly Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Cool. Thanks for doing that. I hope Cam and Apo both decide to come back. As cantankerous as Apo is. Funny. To me, Cam was cantankerous. App was never not a gentleman.
dUSt Posted October 21, 2015 Author Posted October 21, 2015 Out of curiosity, what were "the 4 horsemen" banned for? They destroyed phatmass.
PhuturePriest Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 #1. Don't fawn I'm not fawning. According to Google, fawning is complimenting someone to get something out of them. If I wanted to do that I would send IPA to Dust with a letter telling him how intimidating and manly his bald head is.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now