An Old School Catholic Message Board

Un-banned: Cam42, Apotheoun, Budge and Phazzan

dUSt

I'm sorry I come across badly to you. If I can do anything to get better, let me know.

#1.   Don't fawn

Cool. Thanks for doing that. I hope Cam and Apo both decide to come back. As cantankerous as Apo is. :hehe:

Funny.  To me, Cam was cantankerous. App was never not a gentleman. 

PhuturePriest

#1.   Don't fawn

I'm not fawning. According to Google, fawning is complimenting someone to get something out of them. If I wanted to do that I would send IPA to Dust with a letter telling him how intimidating and manly his bald head is.

Out of curiosity, what were "the 4 horsemen" banned for?

Cam was too traddy and Apo thinks Easterners are better than Latins. ;)

I'm not fawning. According to Google, fawning is complimenting someone to get something out of them. If I wanted to do that I would send IPA to Dust with a letter telling him how intimidating and manly his bald head is.

Please fawn.

IgnatiusofLoyola

FYI--Quite a while back, soon after I joined Phatmass, Budge's mother posted that after causing problems, Budge was no longer allowed to use the Internet, and apologized for Budge's behavior on Phatmass. As far as I know, we never saw Budge after that.

As for Cam42, he was the most smug, judgemental person I have ever run across. He caused at least one of my "hiatuses" and made me seriously wonder why I bothered posting on Phatmass if Catholics are like Cam42. If he returns, I'll have to rethink my posting on Phatmass, which will make me very sad. I hope Cam42 has moved on to other things.

Apo is a curmudgeon, and I didn't always agree with him, but he could be funny, and I liked him. I also liked his videos of Eastern churches and rituals.

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

IgnatiusofLoyola

Well I told Cam. I could tell Apo too.

Gee, thanks dude. :( I thought you and I were friends. Just because Cam is a traddie doesn't mean he is a good and caring person--I found him hurtful and judgement. To me, Cam made traddies look bad. And, I'm the non-Catholic most likely to be a traddie if I were Catholic (well, I'd probably be Anglican Use, but also enjoy Trad services, the higher the better). 

I am really sad I missed the reign of Cam. Hopefully he will come back and then we can be friends.

Jason-Sudeikis-Evil-Laugh.gif

You don't know what you say.  

He was a small part that reinforced jasJis to reject Catholicism and Christianity.   A rigid ideologue.  

You don't know what you say.  

He was a small part that reinforced jasJis to reject Catholicism and Christianity.   A rigid ideologue.  

jasJis?