An Old School Catholic Message Board

For those who defend Trump

Ice_nine

2 minutes ago, Child of the child said:

Ummm aborting the new excuse for everything? To me it sounds like you support abortion. That's scary and very grave. Be careful on that my brother and think twice. 

No, I don't, but if I did, what's the difference from that and supporting all the stuff we do to people around the world, every day. It's okay to drop bombs on Iraq and Vietnam, nuke Hiroshima, send the CIA around the world to do all kinds of dirty deeds that the public never hears about, but abortion is the hill we die on domestically? It's because Christians in America have become fanatical nationalists who know nothing about Jesus.

dominicansoul
3 minutes ago, Era Might said:

What depends on what context? Christians are like a rich lady who finds her soul mate, who happens to be in her same socioeconomic class. Just a huge coincidence. Christians support nationalists like Trump because they've wedded Christianity and nationalism. Abortion is just a moral pretext.

lol

13 minutes ago, Era Might said:

No, I don't, but if I did, what's the difference from that and supporting all the stuff we do to people around the world, every day. It's okay to drop bombs on Iraq and Vietnam, nuke Hiroshima, send the CIA around the world to do all kinds of dirty deeds that the public never hears about, but abortion is the hill we die on domestically? It's because Christians in America have become fanatical nationalists who know nothing about Jesus.

so christians are fanatical nationalists because they oppose abortion?  this is a new one.  i've never heard someone try to claim this.

so christian's know nothing about what Jesus wants?  so Jesus would support abortion?  i'm lost at the point your trying to make?  cause Jesus would condemn the murder and dismemberment of infants.  do you have a different understanding of Jesus's teachings?

21 hours ago, Child of the child said:

I love Donald Trump, I agree with Top Catholic Evangelist from Catholic radio which is the Relevant Radio. I love Donald Trump agenda. Remember I voted for a president not a God. This is biblically supported to respect our Government official. You could respond and bombard me with all kinds of topics , comments made by the President, but i continue to pray for him and love him as Jesus loves us. Don't follow the hate like Antifa and these hateful groups, follow Jesus and trust that hebput him there over Killary Clinton. 

I voted for him and i stand by my vote just like our Priest, Bishops, cardinals and deacons. 

Remember love with all your heart.love love love your neighbor. 

My grandma was an immagrant from mexico, and if she was still alive and if I told Grandma "i have to vote for something that may deport you, but in the process you may save a baby" my grandma would have packing her stuff before i would be  done with the sentence. Amen. 

It was a sacrificial vote, and i don't regret my vote up to this point. 

Love love love

Are you serious? Loving your neighbor has nothing to do loving their ideas,  especially their flawed ideas… and questionable morals. Not voting for Trump doesn't equal not loving him. We are not called to merely love those we agree with. 

1 hour ago, Era Might said:

What depends on what context? Christians are like a rich lady who finds her soul mate, who happens to be in her same socioeconomic class. Just a huge coincidence. Christians support nationalists like Trump because they've wedded Christianity and nationalism. Abortion is just a moral pretext.

your confusing Christianity with conservationism. the fact that you can't make that distinction says something about our society today and how the news media has managed to re brand things to their elite liking. 

Child of the child

So you are supporting abortion? Its funny how people get offended when saying killary or bad names, peolle get bent out of shape but hey those same people don't get offended when they kill little babies. 

I mean what more hurtful killing a baby or name calling? Hmmmm

Abortion means murder. Abortion means stopping a heart beat. 

Read up on the Martha Sanger the founder of plan parenthood she was a racist and only started abortion clinics to cut down on Blacks and Hispanics and that's a fact.

https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/blog/margaret-sanger-quotes

Catholic are not , democrats , republicans, conservative or liberals. 

We are Orthodox Catholics 

Havoc do you agree with abortion? 

You are pro- choice?

Havoc do you agree with abortion? 

Are you pro- choice?

Child of the child

What's the difference on abortion on Hiroshima and other events/massacres?  

They are both horrible and need to be addressed.

Abortion are innocent lives being killed at will from society who don't think its wrong. Innocent babies are being slaughtered and the number is 55 million innocent children, and peolple are letting it happen. 

War is different because the whole entire earth knows it wrong and needs to stop. You see eat comes to an end. Yes you could pin point ongoing wars but we all know its wrong and evil. 

Plan parenthood doesn't think killing is wrong. 

As Catholics we vote on what could help us in any matter. Is it a perfect vote all around? No its not but if we could grab vote to help one matter then we do. 

Catholics vote the " non negotiables" 

1. Is abortion 2. Is stem cell using 3. Euthanasia. And i forgot the other. 

You see we have priorities that come first when we vote.

Hope that helps

Sorry i swyped eats but it should say " War"

Hey 777 , it seems like your having issues with loving. 

Famous quote says " love the sin not the sinner" 

Yes no pres has ever been perfect. In matter of fact one besides Jesus and Mary have been perfect. 

I didn't understand your sentence " 

We are not called to merely love those we agree with. "

1 hour ago, Seven77 said:

Are you serious? Loving your neighbor has nothing to do loving their ideas,  especially their flawed ideas… and questionable morals. Not voting for Trump doesn't equal not loving him. We are not called to merely love those we agree with. 

Love my bro. 

Hate the sin love the sinner

Child of the child

Hey havoc yippy dismemberment abortion? Fill me in on this. Correct me if im wrong but it sounds like some abortions you agree with. 

When you send messages its hard to understand but that goes for all of us. 

So you said dismemberment abortion is not that bad. Dies that mean your cool with killing babies?

4 hours ago, Child of the child said:

Hey havoc yippy dismemberment abortion? Fill me in on this. Correct me if im wrong but it sounds like some abortions you agree with. 

When you send messages its hard to understand but that goes for all of us. 

So you said dismemberment abortion is not that bad. Dies that mean your cool with killing babies?

what are you rambling about?  go read a dictionary and look up the word sarcasm.  then go re-read my post.  then get back to me. 

Child of the child

Ok now your insulting people, i thought you said earlier Jesus ain't like name calling. Hmmm how quick to see your true colors. 

You had me fooled thinking your a respectful person. I guess a lie can't live forever. The truth will sweety you free. 

Mr innocent Havoc here is your own comment 

"I find it funny that someone who says they love Trump and pray for him like Jesus loves us would throw I insults at another person in Clinton.  I don't think Jesus endorsed name calling."

I find it funny how hypocrites try to play the good role and throw Jesus at peolple from the " what would Jesus do" them do the samething a couple comments later. 

Pull the Log out of your eye before you look at the speck the there eye. 

Amen, sorry Havoc , I'm just saying though. 

Sorry if you get offended and feel bad but its only for your own good. 

I reread your post and now you make sense. That's why i said i other post that text msg are hard to read especially that i don't know you or where your coming from. 

And i also stated my comments with a question mark. So that means im asking. 

Amen. Matthew 6:33

25 minutes ago, Child of the child said:

The truth will sweety you free. 

its havok not havoc. 

also why are you calling me sweetie?

Child of the child

"I find it funny that someone who says they love Trump and pray for him like Jesus loves us would throw I insults at another person in Clinton.  I don't think Jesus endorsed name calling."

I find it funny how hypocrites try to play the good role and throw Jesus at peolple from the " what would Jesus do" them do the samething a couple comments later. 

I reread your post and now you make sense. That's why i said i other post that text msg are hard to read especially that i don't know you or where your coming from. 

The truth will set you free. 

When i swype other words come out

20 minutes ago, Child of the child said:

The truth will set you free. 

When i swype other words come out

i have no idea what point your trying to make.  your seem to be rambling about many different topics.  i'll try one more time. what is your point about supporting Trump?  since that's what this topic is about.

Child of the child

You confuse me so much my brother. Sorry but you do. My point was that you tried insulting then i called You out on it and you try to play the innocent role. 

You could insult but when it comes back to you, you cry. 

Take a rest and go cause Havoc elsewhere. You don't know how to talk on topics. If you insult be ready to be insulted by others and dont cry about it. 

1 hour ago, Child of the child said:

You confuse me so much my brother. Sorry but you do. My point was that you tried insulting then i called You out on it and you try to play the innocent role. 

You could insult but when it comes back to you, you cry. 

Take a rest and go cause Havoc elsewhere. You don't know how to talk on topics. If you insult be ready to be insulted by others and dont cry about it. 

Crying? Insults? What are you rambling about? You feel insulted because you couldn't pick out the blatant sarcasm in my post?  

I honestly have no idea what you are rambling about or how you are coming to your conclusions.  I am sure this is making sense in your head but it makes no sense in your posts.  

I still don't know what point your trying to make.

Edited by havok579257