An Old School Catholic Message Board

For those who defend Trump

Ice_nine

well you have a point there's a difference in a christian society and a secular one. i dont know what should be expected if you approach it with secular values, or at least a pluralistic one. 

Child of the child

Its easy to answer, you could answer these questions yourself.

Common sense

Throw them all in jail my mom and dad too lol

Make bigger prisons amdthrow them all away. 

2 minutes ago, havok579257 said:

still not answering my questions.  deflecting.

i don't know who has had an abortion. i also don't know what men and women have committed sexual abuse. i don't know what men and women have assaulted their spouse.  i also don't know what men and women have committed rape unless convicted and as we know,lots of rapists are not convicted.  

i don't understand what you point is other than deflecting my questions.

You said there is no difference between women who have abortion and people who commit other crimes such as murder, rape, child molestation.

You said that, not me. I simply want to know whether you actually believe it in real life or it's just a stupid theoretical position that makes you feel better about condemning the right people.

3 minutes ago, Child of the child said:

Its easy to answer, you could answer these questions yourself.

Common sense

Throw them all in jail my mom and dad too lol

Make bigger prisons amdthrow them all away. 

This was the message of Jesus. Make prisons bigger and throw them all away.

Child of the child

I pray all the time abortion will be illegal. I can't wait for it. I'm partof the 40 days to life. 

You can't prosecute people from the past though

Yup jesus said throw them in jail

5 minutes ago, linate said:

well you have a point there's a difference in a christian society and a secular one. i dont know what should be expected if you approach it with secular values, or at least a pluralistic one. 

There is no Christian society. There are Christians who find ways to justify whatever society they live in. If you're a bible-believing Alabaman, you'll find an excuse to support the NRA and Roy Moore and Donald Trump. Because Christianity today has nothing to do with the Gospel or Jesus. Jesus came to reveal the kingdom, not to build a kingdom. Christians today want to build a kingdom, an empire. They would nail Jesus to the Cross just as they did 2,000 years ago. Or, as Dostoevsky expressed in his parable about the Grand Inquisitor, they would tell Christ to leave and never come back. They're too worried about getting Roy Moore elected to actually be Christians.

1 minute ago, Child of the child said:

I pray all the time abortion will be illegal. I can't wait for it. I'm partof the 40 days to life. 

You can't prosecute people from the past though

Yup jesus said throw them in jail

Yup. That was Jesus. I remember the story, when all those people were stoning the woman for adultery, and Jesus came along and said, don't stone her, that's what we have prisons for.

Just now, Child of the child said:

Nra is ok

Of course it is. Jesus founded the NRA. "He who lives by the semi-automatic rifle dies a quiet peaceful death in his home." It's right there in the Bible.

Child of the child

"Your were in prison and you visited me"

What you going to say next that you could run red lights and stop signs bevause Jesus didn't have streets lights

Jesus didn't talk about littering , so should i be a litter bug

Jesus rode a donkey so should i buy one to go on the freeway to work

Your losing this topic so bad its insane. Your trying though I'll give you credit

Romans Ch. 13 my bro

God makes laws

8 minutes ago, Child of the child said:

"Your were in prison and you visited me"

What you going to say next that you could run red lights and stop signs bevause Jesus didn't have streets lights

Jesus didn't talk about littering , so should i be a litter bug

Jesus rode a donkey so should i buy one to go on the freeway to work

Your losing this topic so bad its insane. Your trying though I'll give you credit

Romans Ch. 13 my bro

God makes laws

You win. You can feel good about yourself.

Back to Gif wars.

12b4975a6b4fbf9b74bf794a312732e7--blazin

25 minutes ago, Era Might said:

You said there is no difference between women who have abortion and people who commit other crimes such as murder, rape, child molestation.

You said that, not me. I simply want to know whether you actually believe it in real life or it's just a stupid theoretical position that makes you feel better about condemning the right people.

are your still not going to answer my questions I have asked pages back?  you seem to avoid the tough questions and ignore them by asking your own questions.

1 minute ago, havok579257 said:

are your still not going to answer my questions I have asked pages back?  you seem to avoid the tough questions and ignore them by asking your own questions.

We're not having the same discussion. We live in different worlds. You'll have to figure out life on your own, or maybe you already have, and I'm just no match for your arguments. That's most likely.