An Old School Catholic Message Board

For those who defend Trump

Ice_nine

2 minutes ago, Child of the child said:

Your trying to argue. Get over it its not a good point. You need to think more

lol. You win the Internet. "You need to think more." I love that.

Child of the child

Im pro life big time. 

I see you must be young and can't see the difference. 

Molesters prey and they look for victims. 

People that commit abortion don't think they are murderers and go around being serial killer. 

It's somethingthey do personally. They are not mass murderers 

Just now, Child of the child said:

Im pro life big time. 

I see you must be young and can't see the difference. 

Molesters prey and they look for victims. 

People that commit abortion don't think they are murderers and go around being serial killer. 

It's somethingthey do personally. They are not mass murderers 

We lock people up who commit single murders, or who rape one person.

"Would you treat her the same as you would treat your father if you found out he was a rapist?"

i think people would react differently, but that's only because that's the way we are programmed by society. 

take the roy moore situation. his opponent wants to legalize all abortions, which means he literally wants to legalize murder. how is that not more reprehensible than seducing a teenager? i know it's kinda a hokey argument, but that's how things were back when Mary and Joseph were alive, so it's not like it's totally far fetched. legalizing murder is far fetched. when it's murder v rape, murder always loses. 

4 minutes ago, linate said:

"Would you treat her the same as you would treat your father if you found out he was a rapist?"

i think people would react differently, but that's only because that's the way we are programmed by society. 

take the roy moore situation. his opponent wants to legalize all abortions, which means he literally wants to legalize murder. how is that not more reprehensible than seducing a teenager? i know it's kinda a hokey argument, but that's how things were back when Mary and Joseph were alive, so it's not like it's totally far fetched. legalizing murder is far fetched. when it's murder v rape, murder always loses. 

I'll keep that in mind next time I see a pretty 14 year old. Could be a match made in heaven.

They also had abortion in Jesus' time.

Edited by Era Might

Child of the child

If my father was a rapist I'll keep my distants especially my family. 

I'll forgive him for his action and his sin but i world have to be safe for my family. I will still respect my Father and Love him as the bible says. 

The bible doesn't say only love your father unless he's a rapist , drunk or murderer. It says honoryour mother and father. So no matter what I'll will always love them equally

totally a deflection. ive never seen a hard core prochoice person give a reasonable response to these things when pressed. but it's not like it's even a reasonable position to begin with so what am i expecting? it's okay to murder someone one second, but not two seconds later out of the womb?  you can cloud it up with ideological talk, but it's basically just an irrational position. 

Just now, Child of the child said:

If my father was a rapist I'll keep my distants especially my family. 

I'll forgive him for his action and his sin but i world have to be safe for my family. I will still respect my Father and Love him as the bible says. 

The bible doesn't say only love your father unless he's a rapist , drunk or murderer. It says honoryour mother and father. So no matter what I'll will always love them equally

And if your mother or wife had an abortion you never knew about? Would you keep your distance?

Child of the child

You can't lust. You cant have sex out of marriage either. So leave the 14 year olds alone

Wouldn't keep my distance, I'll talk to them I'll tell them they committed huge sin

2 different scenarios

If my mom had an abortion , I'll still Let her baby sit my kid. 

plus someone who is a sexual deviant probably has tendencies that are dangerous. someone who follows social customs that say abortion can be okay sometimes probably doesn't have a serial problem.  i mean, this is all coming from someone sympathetic with early term abortion. but when it comes to late terms, all bets are off. if you ignore social programming, some sins are more reprehensible than others, at least based on reason alone. 

6 minutes ago, linate said:

totally a deflection. ive never seen a hard core prochoice person give a reasonable response to these things when pressed. but it's not like it's even a reasonable position to begin with so what am i expecting? it's okay to murder someone one second, but not two seconds later out of the womb?  you can cloud it up with ideological talk, but it's basically just an irrational position. 

Society is full of irrational positions. You can be a hard-core anti-abortionist and support military action  that drops bombs on women and children. You can believe in a God who chose to die rather than fight, and in the name of that God call for a national empire that criminalizes everything you want to prevent others from doing, and give them a foretaste of hell by locking them inside a prison.

There are two different discussions here. One is about society. The other is about the Gospel. That's why Christian nationalists don't understand. As Dorothy Day said, the church has become the chaplain of the state. Jesus is certainly amused.

20 minutes ago, Era Might said:

Do you know who has had an abortion on your block? What are you doing about it? Are you taking steps to protect your home against these savages? Your children? What are YOU doing to keep yourself safe from the epidemic of women loose on the streets?

still not answering my questions.  deflecting.

i don't know who has had an abortion. i also don't know what men and women have committed sexual abuse. i don't know what men and women have assaulted their spouse.  i also don't know what men and women have committed rape unless convicted and as we know,lots of rapists are not convicted.  

i don't understand what you point is other than deflecting my questions.