StColette Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I'm guilty of that one Angela!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 You will on Friday Laura... except it will be Carmalite Saints and Blessed
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 Start doing some research now... lol
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 You know you are a Catholic Nerd when you start to compile Saints from differnet religious orders ANd you stay up all night to do so
FutureSoror Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 (edited) *gasp!* How did I not see this before?? I am soooo a Catholic nerd. :wub: Edited October 21, 2004 by FutureSoror
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 This is an old thread FutureSoror! I dug it back up
franciscanheart Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 you know you're a catholic nerd when you skip skipping school and lunch to work on a tract
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now