Aloysius Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 so what's going on with this? I will be very very upset if this was solely a political action to try to get Kerry away from the presidency.
jmjtina Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 this is good news for Kerry and the Church. There's one way out of this. And that's to change and adhere to the teachings of the Church. thanks cmom for posting this. :
phatcatholic Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 join the "De Fide" mailing list for updates on the progress of the suit [url="http://www.defide.com/email_list.html"]http://www.defide.com/email_list.html[/url]
White Knight Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 I think this sould have been brought up sooner like before the Elections. It would have brought more debating ya sure, but It was needed. Because to this day we dont know much about who John Kerry Is.
phatcatholic Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 NOTE: this was an old thread that got bumped.
MC Just Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 Personally I hope they do charge him with heresy along with teddy kennedy and the rest of the liberal demoncrat catholics. They are misleading and dont care about the Precious body and Blood of Christ. Plus they Reject the pope and the Magesterium, and in turn they reject Christ and the Father.
White Knight Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 3 2004, 01:36 AM']FOX isn't anti-Catholic. I'm a regular viewer and I can't tell you how many times the commentators (a sizeable number of them are Catholic, by the way) defended the Church. Neil Cavuto did once and I thanked him in an email and he responded. Nice guy... [right][snapback]247063[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Dont forget Sean Hannity I'm pretty sure hes a Catholic too.
Fides_et_Ratio Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='Oik' date='Jul 3 2004, 01:39 PM']If kerry would publically repent and retract his statement on abortion, stem cell etc (anything against the church), I would vote for him. [right][snapback]247263[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't think I would trust him.
Aloysius Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 yeah I bumped this because I don't want to see this movement end simply because he's no longer running for president.
curtins Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 I'm happy that this problem is being adressed but I'm not advocating his excomunication. Its great that its being adressed but I hope that he will repent and change rather then get excomuncated. We should pray for him.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now