An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kerry Charged With Heresy In Canonical Court

cmotherofpirl

so what's going on with this? I will be very very upset if this was solely a political action to try to get Kerry away from the presidency.

this is good news for Kerry and the Church.

There's one way out of this. And that's to change and adhere to the teachings of the Church.

thanks cmom for posting this. :D:

phatcatholic

join the "De Fide" mailing list for updates on the progress of the suit
[url="http://www.defide.com/email_list.html"]http://www.defide.com/email_list.html[/url]

White Knight

I think this sould have been brought up sooner like before the Elections. It would have brought more debating ya sure, but It was needed. Because to this day we dont know much about who John Kerry Is.

Personally I hope they do charge him with heresy along with teddy kennedy and the rest of the liberal demoncrat catholics.

They are misleading and dont care about the Precious body and Blood of Christ.
Plus they Reject the pope and the Magesterium, and in turn they reject Christ and the Father.

White Knight

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 3 2004, 01:36 AM']FOX isn't anti-Catholic.  I'm a regular viewer and I can't tell you how many times the commentators (a sizeable number of them are Catholic, by the way) defended the Church.  Neil Cavuto did once and I thanked him in an email and he responded.  Nice guy...
[right][snapback]247063[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Dont forget Sean Hannity I'm pretty sure hes a Catholic too.

Fides_et_Ratio

[quote name='Oik' date='Jul 3 2004, 01:39 PM']If kerry would publically repent and retract his statement on abortion, stem cell etc (anything against the church), I would vote for him.
[right][snapback]247263[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I don't think I would trust him.

yeah I bumped this because I don't want to see this movement end simply because he's no longer running for president.

I'm happy that this problem is being adressed but I'm not advocating his excomunication. Its great that its being adressed but I hope that he will repent and change rather then get excomuncated. We should pray for him.