Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

stbernardLT
Posted

76% neo-traditionalist

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Didacus' date='May 30 2005, 09:16 PM']hmmmmmmm....

I scored 76.  Should I change anything?
[right][snapback]603142[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Took it again.. scored 82 this time!

I'm in the comfort zone baby - Sainthood here I come (eventually).

^_^

Edited by Didacus
stbernardLT
Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='Mar 3 2006, 02:29 PM']Took it again.. scored 82 this time!

I'm in the comfort zone baby - Sainthood here I come (eventually).

^_^
[right][snapback]902524[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I was unaware that one of the requirements for canonization was that you had to score a traditionalist on this test.

Catholic Knight
Posted

I got a 79. I think that's pretty good for my age. I am neo-traditionalist Catholic, go me.

Anastasia13
Posted

[quote name='Myles' date='Mar 3 2006, 03:01 AM']Can you elaborate on that statement a little, its confusing?  :huh:
[right][snapback]902164[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Just there like how there are some things that I can't agree with the Catholic Church on. I can't imagine being me and being Catholic without scoring Traditionalist on the test.

Church Punk
Posted

86 - You are a traditionalist Catholic.

They could have given some other options on the questions. Some didnt seem to fit me, or i felt stongly on both.

Fulton Sheen Warrior
Posted

+JMJ+

I scored a 95. :D:

Myles Domini
Posted

[quote name='Light and Truth' date='Mar 3 2006, 09:39 PM']Just there like how there are some things that I can't agree with the Catholic Church on.  I can't imagine being me and being Catholic without scoring Traditionalist on the test.
[right][snapback]902556[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I dont understand that approach. After all the Church is a whole system its not possible to isolate one part from another. If the premise at the base of the system is correct then all of the teachings must logically also be. In short what I'm saying is I cant see how you can decide based on the doctrines that the Church teaches whether or not you will convert. Shouldn't the fundamental question be is this the Church of Christ or not? After all if it is then all it teaches it teaches according to God's will.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...