Aloysius Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 I got 95% traditional anyone else have trouble answering the women priest questions. I couldn't decide between "thologically impossible" and "over my dead body"... they were both so true... because I literally would not allow it to happen and risk my very life to prevent it.
KizlarAgha Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='Aloysius' date='May 30 2005, 09:39 PM'] I got 95% traditional anyone else have trouble answering the women priest questions. I couldn't decide between "thologically impossible" and "over my dead body"... they were both so true... because I literally would not allow it to happen and risk my very life to prevent it. [/quote] I said over my dead body. It fits my feelings on it better than "theologically impossible." But I thought both were equally true.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 yeah i had an ish ish with that so i put over my dead body, i also had an ish ish about others like some were the same basic answer
Socrates Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 91% Traditionalist. If according to that test you're not "Traditionalist" or "neo-traditionalist," you're not Catholic.
iggy Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 I felt kinda weird about it, but I picked "over my dead body" as well... i hadn't realized I felt that strongly about it, well can't beat the truth. Cool!
KizlarAgha Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='MC Just' date='May 30 2005, 09:51 PM'] I scored 99. I'm a traditionalist Catholic. [/quote] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Curse you MC Just!! I thought I was the highest!
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 to score that high don't you have to be in SSPX?
KizlarAgha Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='May 30 2005, 09:52 PM'] to score that high don't you have to be in SSPX? [/quote] No. You just have to like Latin mass.
MC Just Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 09:53 PM'] No. You just have to like Latin mass. [/quote] Exactly. I am in love with the Latin Mass. I also love JPII and the Mass as done by EWTN and Rome. I'm Orthodox dont worry. lol
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 (edited) i don't know but i retook it and i can't get over i 90% Sorry My parish dosen't do first Friday devotions! GOSH! Edited May 31, 2005 by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Aloysius Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 MC JUST got 99? darn how is that even possible? I'm 95.. what the heck am I missing?
KizlarAgha Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='MC Just' date='May 30 2005, 09:59 PM'] Exactly. I am in love with the Latin Mass. I also love JPII and the Mass as done by EWTN and Rome. I'm Orthodox dont worry. lol [/quote] I know you are! You beat me by three points I was so sure I was going to get a prize.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 i thought you wanted to be orthodox agian???
FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='jiyoung' date='Jan 15 2005, 11:53 PM'] 79% neo-traditionalist! [/quote] i got the same thing..
Honour Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [quote name='Honour' date='Jan 15 2005, 09:38 PM'] 39% Progressive Catholic I only scored points because I like stained glass and it wouldn't let me skip some of the questions! Iteresting would be to see if I keeping taking the tests where my score goes as the months move on. [/quote] Hmm...4 months later PM is wearing off on me ....52 percent. If I was going to be Catholic I would agree totally with the church and would probably end up more conservitive, I'm just not sure if the Catholic church has that authority. [quote]You are a liberal Catholic You love the church, but you'd like to see some changes in certain areas--birth control, divorce, the role of women--where official teaching seems disconnected from contemporary experience. Your favorite hymn is probably "On Eagle's Wings" and your favorite pope is John XXIII. You admire Dorthy Day and like the philosophy behind movies like "Dead Man Walking."[/quote] Who is Dorthy Day? Never saw "Dead Man Walking"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now