the_rev Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [url="http://www.beliefnet.com/section/quiz/index.asp?sectionID=&surveyID=95"]http://www.beliefnet.com/section/quiz/inde...ID=&surveyID=95[/url] Take the test, what are you? I'm a Traditionalist, at a 92%
rachael Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 i scored an 80%. i'm a traditionalist/neo-traditionalist Catholic. -_-
crusader1234 Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 I'm a 74, but thats partially because I abstain from meat a lot just because I only feel like eating it rarely, and I picked Neo-Traditionalist Church because thats what mine is... I'd probably go back and change that to Traditional Church style, but whatever.
crusader1234 Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 I went back and changed some of the answers that had complicated explanations, and I got a 82
hopeful1 Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 i'm a traditionalist catholic, but probably scored low enough that i'm a neotraditionalist as well, what ever that is. I got an 82%
XIX Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 (edited) I'm a Traditionalist?!?! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: A little ironic methinks. Edited January 16, 2005 by XIX
jezic Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 i hate that you can't mix things like contemporary music with traditional on those tests. Cause i like both and each has their spot. They also don't really give you many choices. There are many thigns where i would like to combine two answers. like the priests question. I don't like any of the answers. I don't know why women can't be priests. But maybe they are to important for it. Jesus didn't just pop into the world. He chose a woman. That's sayin a lot. Like the whole abstain from meat thing again. I don't usually do that for the simple reason it isn't a sacrifice at all. I like not eating meat. What penance is it then. unless i have to eat fish. Usually though i physically can't. I can't make myself eat it. I am a traditionalist liberal modernist person. THat might make no sense but i like different stuff in different cases. I love traditional Masses. I love LIfe Teen like masses. I love quiet meditation. I love personal prayer. I like fasting just not with meat cause it doesn't mean much. Tradition is awesome, but it doesn't work for everyone so there needs to be variation. it called me neo-traditionalist but that isn't even close. I also like apostalic faith, walk across water blow people away with awesome witnessing, without any personal possesions, trusting God completely with everything type faith. Hmm they don't have that category.
Archangel Raphael Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [quote name='jezic' date='Jan 15 2005, 10:32 PM'] I also like apostalic faith, walk across water blow people away with awesome witnessing, without any personal possesions, trusting God completely with everything type faith. [/quote] Ya same here. I was a 75%, Neo-Traditionalist. When I'm really just Charasmatic I wish they did have some better selections, but it was cute though.
Honour Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 39% Progressive Catholic I only scored points because I like stained glass and it wouldn't let me skip some of the questions! Iteresting would be to see if I keeping taking the tests where my score goes as the months move on.
jezic Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 strange though, then why do you have an i don't reprsent the church thing on the left side. Isn't the whole charismatic thing Catholic for the most part. (prolly not i just don't knwo much about it yet.)
Archangel Raphael Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 (edited) Because beforehand I didn't consider myself Catholic, I was nondenominational, and searching. But I've dedicated myself to the Catholic faith fully about two months ago. I'm waiting for Dust to change it when he gets a chance. Edited January 16, 2005 by Archangel Raphael
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now