jezic Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 cool. Sounds great. So we will just make a new category. how about buddhist influenced, peace loving, apostalic, charismatic, respectfully traditional with modern spice.
musturde Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 I got 80 percent. This survey was okay but it still flawed a bit. The question about priests marrying is accepted in other Catholic rites, that question shouldn't have even been there. I forgot the other things that bothered me.
Colleen Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 I scored 91. According to that test: [quote]You are a traditionalist Catholic You wish the church would revive the time-honored customs and strong institutional discipline that prevailed before the Second Vatican Council. Your favorite hymn is probably "Immaculate Mary," your favorite pope is Pius X, and your idea of a great Catholic movie is "The Bells of St. Mary's." [/quote] Actually, I think my favorite hymn is [i]O Sanctissima[/i], my favorite Pope is John Paul II, and while I did like [i]Bells of St. Mary's[/i], I think [i]The Passion of the Christ[/i] was an even better Catholic movie. I didn't like the way several of those questions were phrased. There were some instances where I could have gone with more than one answer. It's just a silly test, though. It doesn't define who I am. I'm an orthodox, obedient Catholic, and that's that.
Cathurian Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [quote name='Archangel Raphael' date='Jan 15 2005, 10:53 PM'] Because beforehand I didn't consider myself Catholic, I was nondenominational, and searching. But I've dedicated myself to the Catholic faith fully about two months ago. I'm waiting for Dust to change it when he gets a chance. [/quote] Welcome home, man I'm in the RCIA class right now too. *high five* I got an 84 for the record.
ironmonk Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 (edited) [quote name='the_rev' date='Jan 15 2005, 10:10 PM'] [url="http://www.beliefnet.com/section/quiz/index.asp?sectionID=&surveyID=95"]http://www.beliefnet.com/section/quiz/inde...ID=&surveyID=95[/url] Take the test, what are you? I'm a Traditionalist, at a 92% [/quote] Bro, I think it's off base. I scored 90% but it stated that I think Mel makes some good points, yadda yadda yadda... Which I do not think Mel makes good points. Some of the answers given were to the extremes... they didn't have the answer that I thought best described me. just my 2 cents. God Bless, ironmonk Edited January 16, 2005 by ironmonk
crusader1234 Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 I don't think you need to worry, Ironmonk and Colleen. I'm sure God doesn't check online test results.
Colleen Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jan 15 2005, 11:59 PM']I don't think you need to worry, Ironmonk and Colleen. I'm sure God doesn't check online test results.[/quote] Course not. I just meant that people needn't take it so seriously.
Paladin D Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 I'm a [b]traditionalist Catholic[/b] with a score of [b]87%[/b].
StColette Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 91 % "your idea of a great Catholic movie is "The Bells of St. Mary's." ROFL That's one of my fave movies
Tink Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 That was funny. In fact, my favorite Catholic song is probably [i]O Saving Victim[/i] ... but whatever, close enough.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [quote] 80 - 100 You are a traditionalist Catholic. You are a traditionalist Catholic You wish the church would revive the time-honored customs and strong institutional discipline that prevailed before the Second Vatican Council. Your favorite hymn is probably "Immaculate Mary," your favorite pope is Pius X, and your idea of a great Catholic movie is "The Bells of St. Mary's." [/quote] This isn't exactly accurate, though. There are some questions where the answers I chose were understatements from what I actually am.
zwergel88 Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 88% the test was kinda weird though, and some of the questions were hard to answer and confusing.
Isaiah41:13 Posted January 17, 2005 Posted January 17, 2005 78% neo-traditionalist. Sounds like me except my favorite hymn is not "Gift of Finest Wheat."
FilmGuy127 Posted January 17, 2005 Posted January 17, 2005 43 not shure what that means... but some of those questions are kinda dumb... like i dont see how the one about church design has anything to do with it... to me it was just an aestic choice... and on alot there wasnt an answer that fit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now